Webinar Success Templates
.MP4 | Video: 1280x720, 30 fps(r) | Audio: AAC, 48000 Hz, 2ch | 254 MB
Duration: 3.5 hours | Genre: eLearning Video | Language: English
A "Webinar Game Plan" in Template Form. A step-by-step set of time saving templates, The missing link to Webinar success.

What you'll learn

Over 25 time saving fill-in-the-blank templates, agendas, and checklists are included in the 40 plus page eBook for you to print out.
More than 14 video lectures and 14 downloadable audio lectures that cover in detail each of the 25+ fill-in-the-blank templates, agendas, and checklists
By the end of this course you will be able to confidently present a webinar and promote your products or services just like I have in the over 100 webinars I have done. You will gain the skills and confidence to present a webinar on any topic through using the Webinar Success Templates.

Requirements

Download the Webinar Success Templates eBook and print out over 40 content packed pages that includes and explains in detail each of the over 25 time saving fill-in-the-blank templates, agendas, and checklists.
Read through all the 25+ templates, watch all the 14+ lectures and take notes in the Webinar Success Templates eBook that is included for you to print out.
For a time saving and thorough way to master all the course lectures download the MP3 audio lectures and listen to them on your smartphone or portable music player.
You will need the time, willingness and desire to put what you learn into ACTION
To host a Webinar you will need Internet access, a webinar service like GotoWebinar, microphone (built in, headset or other), webcam (optional), presentation software like PowerPoint, Keynote or Goggle Docs.

Description

I ran an email campaign to a tiny list of prospects and it resulted in 256 prequalified webinar sign-ups. These customers were located all over the US, there is no way I would have been able to visit them all and make a sales presentation. Leveraging the power of a properly planned webinar I was able to do in one month what many of my competitors won't accomplish this entire year!

In the last year THOUSANDS of people have bought training on how to setup, conduct, and succeed with Webinars, THOUSANDS!

There was just one critical element missing that everybody needed...

A "WEBINAR GAME PLAN" IN TEMPLATE FORM.

"Webinar Success Templates" is a step-by-step set of time saving templates that you can print out and slap in a binder, that tells you what to do and when to do it. This is the missing link to Webinar success.

My name is Anthony Flatt and my friend Jerry Roberts and I have put together an awesome product called "Webinar Success Templates". In a nut shell "Webinar Success Templates" is a complete series of fill-in-the-blank- time saving templates, agendas, and checklists we use for hosting webinars.

The "Webinar Success Templates" includes an eBook and Video training on how to use each of the more than 25 individual fill-in-the-blank templates, agendas, and checklist.

Webinars are one of the most powerful and cost-effective ways to quickly get your message across. They allow you to reach a large group of people all at once, ensuring your message reaches a maximum amount of people.

Webinars are great relationship builders. They allow the host to connect and interact live with their followers so there's no guessing at what topics to cover.

Webinars most importantly are a great way to have a large number of potential customers hear your sales message and take action to purchase your products and services.

Who this course is for:

Business people wanting to learn to leverage the power of a properly planned webinar to convert webinar attendees into paying customers.
Startups and entrepreneurs who need to give an online presentation on an idea or to involve partners
For businesses that want to achieve a greater reach, by providing interactive, hands-on learning opportunities, in the form of live webinars and virtual events.

Download link:
Kod:
rapidgator_net: https://rapidgator.net/file/3b87a30f200b05786ecc95d7ed92c072/ylydh.Webinar.Success.Templates.rar.html nitroflare_com: http://nitroflare.com/view/E5CFB72756AC952/ylydh.Webinar.Success.Templates.rar
Links are Interchangeable - No Password - Single Extraction