How to create a daily practice suitable for you
How to stay commited to your practice everyday
Get support and motivation for daily practice
How to silence your inner critic
How to be more creative through play
How to explore your solitude

Requirements

Pen and paper to solve the practical activities
Colouring tools: Watercolours, or crayons, acrylic paint, ink (one of these)
Imagination to go through some activities
Patience

Description

The big question is: How do you unlock your inner creativity?

If you want to be more creative but you don't know where to start this is the best place to begin.

In this course, you will participate in a series of activities using multiple artistic mediums and habits to help you tap into your inner creative.

Also we will design together a daily creative practice that will work for you, and make it fit into your busy schedule. And I will also show you ways to stay commit to it day after day.

Because being a creative person also requires a lot of practice, constantly.

My daily practice is transforming my life and growing my creative career. I'm excited to show you how to create a practice that works for your personality, life, and creative goals.

This course is for people who long to be more creative (in their work and life), as well as those in business wanting to use a more creative and visual planning approach to develop their goals and direction.

Who this course is for:

people who long to be more creative in their work and life
people in business wanting to use a more creative and visual planning approach to develop their goals and direction
Artists, musicians, creative directors

Download link:
Kod:
rapidgator_net: https://rapidgator.net/file/a4dc810073d4a879605b6ee61f61c40c/i49xl.Unleash.your.Inner.Creative.rar.html nitroflare_com: https://nitroflare.com/view/F7D51D5F991A47F/i49xl.Unleash.your.Inner.Creative.rar
Links are Interchangeable - No Password - Single Extraction