The Ultimate Photography Course for Beginners
Duration: 1hr 30m | Video: h264, yuv420p, 1280x720 30fps | Audio: aac, 44100 Hz, 2 ch | 1.8 GB
Genre: eLearning | Language: English
Learn all the essentials on how to get started and develop skills to become an ultimate photographer yourself.

Hey there, this is Jellis Vaes a professional travel and adventure photographer and I am excited to have you here! If you are looking to master your photography, then you have landed at the right place. Together you and I are going on an adventure into the world of photography. Along this fun filled and inspirational journey you will come to master your camera. As well as learning all the essentials we will also dive into various composition techniques, the process of work flow and touch upon the basics of post processing to make your photos really look incredible.
This course is cut right down to the real essentials - the nuts and bolts of what you need to take your photos, and photography, to the next level. Everything is explained in a simple one on one conversation, using examples of my own photos, as well as illustrations to make it all very clear and straightforward. If at any point you do feel you need a little extra help however, I am always here for you. We are in this together and I will do my absolute best to assist you with any questions you may have, and with the course in general.

What am I going to get from this course?
You will walk away with A COMPLETE package of knowledge on all the basic understandings you need in photography.
Various composition techniques that will help you improve your photos dramatically.
An overview and explanation of what a good workflow in photography looks like.
The required skills on how to organize your photos better and more effectively, and how to post-process them into amazing looking images.
A deeper philosophy and understanding of photography.

Download link:

uploaded_net:
[Misafirler Kayıt Olmadan Link Göremezler Lütfen Kayıt İçin Tıklayın ! ]

alfafile_net:
Links are Interchangeable - No Password - Single Extraction