The Ultimate Guides To Became a Succesful Upwork Freelancer
MP4 | Video: AVC 1280x720 | Audio: AAC 44KHz 2ch | Duration: 1 Hours | Lec: 23 | 143 MB
Genre: eLearning | Language: English
Upwork Freelancer

My first few months on Upwork (Elance) were a disaster. I wasted a lot of time bidding on dead-end or low-payout jobs, working with horrible clients and making much less than I wanted (read: needed).

About a year later, I was doing well enough to leave Upwork forever and get all my clients through repeat business, referrals and my own website... charging what I wanted and clients seeking me out.

I'm not special or overly smart. I just figured out how Upwork works and changed some simple things about my approach and it made all the difference.

Anybody can do this. If you're struggling on Upwork or would simply like more from your effort, then study this page closely. I'm going to share what I learned.

About a year later, I was doing well enough to leave Upwork forever and get all my clients through repeat business, referrals and my own website... charging what I wanted and clients seeking me out.

I'm not special or overly smart. I just figured out how Upwork works and changed some simple things about my approach and it made all the difference.

Anybody can do this. If you're struggling on Upwork or would simply like more from your effort, then study this page closely. I'm going to share what I learned.

Download link:

uploadgig_com:
[Misafirler Kayıt Olmadan Link Göremezler Lütfen Kayıt İçin Tıklayın ! ]

uploaded_net:
Links are Interchangeable - No Password - Single Extraction