Time Management for Freelancers and Entrepreneurs
MP4 | Video: h264, 1280x720 | Audio: AAC, 44.1 KHz, 2 Ch
Genre: eLearning | Language: English + .srt | Duration: 35 lectures (1h 9m) | Size: 817 MB

Increase Productivity, Increase Business

What you'll learn:
Learn to get your work done
Get rid of distractions
Stop Yourself from procrastinating
Learn different methods people use for Time Management
Increase your productivity through Time Management

Requirements
If you are an Entrepreneur or Freelancer of any type this course is for you

Description
Working for yourself can be a blessing, since you are your own boss and can make your own choices.

It can also be a curse, because you are your own boss and make your own choices.

How can you make sure you stick to your work and don't get distracted/decide to hang out with friends/start watching TV/keep checking your phone? There is no teacher or boss or even a colleague to stop you, and this can be a very dangerous situation.

At least that is what I found. When I started working for myself I realized I would have to be my own boss, quite literally, in that I would have to check up on myself and force myself not to waste time and get back to work. Yes, even when I didn't feel like it.

This course is the method I have been following, along with some other tips, tricks and tidbits I've picked up along the way. Using this method I have been able to not only succeed as a Freelance Translator, but set up my own translation agency (Lugano Translations), write my book on Freelance Translation (available on Amazon), create this course (as well as quite a few others), and still have time for my family, reading, etc.

Who this course is for
This course is for Freelancers and Entrepreneurs who want to optimize Time Management to achieve as much as they can

Screenshots

Download link:
Kod:
rapidgator_net: https://rapidgator.net/file/2f004593be492ba43033b102a768137b/c9c2x.Time.Management.for.Freelancers.and.Entrepreneurs.rar.html nitroflare_com: https://nitroflare.com/view/30FF2E3C916C92C/c9c2x.Time.Management.for.Freelancers.and.Entrepreneurs.rar
Links are Interchangeable - No Password - Single Extraction