The Theory Behind Electronics - A Beginners Guide
.MP4 | Video: 1280x720, 30 fps(r) | Audio: AAC, 44100 Hz, 2ch | 604 MB
Duration: 3.5 hours | Genre: eLearning Video | Language: English

Start your Journey in Electronics with a Solid Background - Current, Voltage, Resistance and Power.

What you'll learn

Understand the R, L, C building blocks of analog electronics
Calculate Voltage, Current and Power and understand the relation between them
Understand the properties of DC and AC power supply
Understand the applications of Resistors, Capacitors, Inductors, Diodes and Transistors
Analyze basic electronic circuit
Select the right components in future project
Document circuits is a software tool
Develop ideas using a mind mapping software

Requirements

Setup/Install the recommended software tools during the course introduction
Start thinking like an innovator
Prepare a nice coffee !

Description

"I love this course. It truly is an amazing subject and the instructor gives great explanations on how electronics works. It amazes me how electronics are used every day and most people have no clue as to how they work." Joseph C.

"Excellent coverage of the fundamentals. Thanks!", Kevin O'Reilly.

"For years I have wanted someone to explain the basics of electronics to me, and this course does just that, in clear, small focused chapters. I really recommend this to anyone that wants to learn the fundamentals of electronics." Paul Cockrell.

"This is fantastic. So well organized and presented so clearly! I feel like I'm learning very quickly. I even understand voltage and amperage which other people have explained to me many times but I never "got" without a visual analogy. Thank you for this wonderful class, I highly recommend it!." Cjay Roughgarden.

Electricity is all around us, it is some hidden energy force driving many applications we all use in our daily life. The theory behind electricity is based on some amazing phenomenon in nature and some of several materials properties that were discovered by great scientists. Electronics is a theory developed around the useful applications of electricity. So, the first thing that we can say about electricity is that it is a really interesting subject!

Today, electronic is becoming much more friendly hobby for many people worldwide that would like to easily combine hardware and software and do things by themselves, the prices of electric components are dropping, easy to use development platforms were created (e.g. Arduino) and it is very easy to collaborate and learn the subject in a few mouse clicks.

The Internet of Things is also an emerging driving force for innovators looking to build things using electronics and harness the power horse of the web technologies to create new products, services or just cool projects!

This course is a starting point, to learn the basic building blocks of electronics with step by step education program, easy to follow chapters, simple circuits' demonstrations, quizzes to evaluate your understanding and review the key things to remember using a mind mapping template.

Join me with one of the biggest Makers Movement!

Who this course is for:

Newbies in electricity and electronics
Do-It-Yourself Makers
Arduino developers looking for more solid background
Internet of Things entrepreneurs
Students looking for a quick refresher on basic electronics theory

Download link:
Kod:
rapidgator_net: https://rapidgator.net/file/760a4e98d7b79b8b8a51d4aaa16b2377/syxd3.The.Theory.Behind.Electronics..A.Beginners.Guide.rar.html nitroflare_com: https://nitroflare.com/view/3B06EA813977084/syxd3.The.Theory.Behind.Electronics..A.Beginners.Guide.rar
Links are Interchangeable - No Password - Single Extraction