Secrets: How to Take and Sell Mobile Photos!
MP4 | Video: AVC 1280x720 | Audio: AAC 44KHz 2ch | Duration: 9 Hours | 3 GB
Genre: eLearning | Language: English
Learn how I take pictures and edit following my simple techniques!

I love taking photos. I use my phone all the time. Little did I know that I can get paid for the photos right off my phone! It's a money making machine! This is how it works. You take photos of everyday stuff. Upload them to the applications I show you, people buy them, and you get paid in your paypal account. The start ups are booming with mobile stock photography applications and the best part of it all is you can upload the same photo across all platforms and still make money off of it! It's your photo! That's 5Xs the exposure to make 5Xs amount of money!

Companies are looking for REAL LIFE IMAGES! Real pictures from real people, that's you and me. No more fake stock photography with expensive lighting or paying models.

Who uses and buys them? Big Companies like Uber, Sony, Heineken, Master Card, Puma, and more! They'll use them in their digital campaigns, brochures, catalogs, websites, everything! I will actually show you what to do to make money. You'll have visuals of me, in action, on my phone, showing you my accounts and what to do. A step by step guide showing you how to make money in mobile photography by photographing, editing, and uploading photos to the mobile market places. Learn how to make up to $4000/mo or more! This course is for everyone who owns a mobile smartphone.

Download link:
uploaded_net:
[Misafirler Kayıt Olmadan Link Göremezler Lütfen Kayıt İçin Tıklayın ! ]

bigfile_to:
Links are Interchangeable - No Password - Single Extraction