The Secret to Your Painting's Success
MP4 | Video: AVC 1280x720 | Audio: AAC 44KHz 2ch | Duration: 1 Hours | Lec: 10 | 451 MB
Genre: eLearning | Language: English
How Making a Great Start to Your Painting Ensures Successful Completion

Do you find that your paintings seldom finish off looking good? Or do you abandon your painting halfway because nothing is looking right? Scraping back the paint in frustration only to abandon the painting is annoying. Not to mention a waste of time and money.

The solution in many cases is what you do even before you begin painting. It is all about the preparation and start where the real outcome is usually determined.

Any professional will tell you that there are a thousand ways to paint your picture and ruin it too. But most agree that getting the painting off to a great start is critical Step One

That is why I decided to create this short course with a focus on the start. This course is based on part of my Learn to Impact Master Course. The latter has much more detail should you want to take your learning to the next level.

The Secret to Your Painting Success will give you much information and practical tips that you can try out now with your next painting. Make that step up in your painting before moving onto more complicated techniques.

You will need the following materials:

The primary colors and white (oils or acrylics)
A canvas or painting panel
Brushes - #6 bristle
Medium or white spirits
Paper towel
Pencil and A5 sketchbook
Black marker pen (thick wedge shaped tip)
I look forward to meeting you on the course!

Download link:

uploaded_net:
[Misafirler Kayıt Olmadan Link Göremezler Lütfen Kayıt İçin Tıklayın ! ]
Links are Interchangeable - No Password - Single Extraction