Highest Rated | h264, yuv420p, 1280x720 |ENGLISH, aac, 48000 Hz, 2 channels | 3h 42 mn | 1.5 GB
Created by: Valentin Despa
Scrum Master training + Prepare for the PSM I ® certification + PSM 1 ® Practice exam questions

What you'll learn

Pass the Professional Scrum Master™ I certification
Have a good understanding of the Scrum framework
Test your Scrum understanding with mock tests

Requirements

No prior knowledge is required.

Description

This course and practice exams are neither endorsed by, nor in partnership, nor affiliated with Scrum . org.

This course will help you prepare for Scrum .org Professional Scrum Master® I (PSM I ®) exam also known as PSM 1 ®.

-----------------------

This course will take you for zero and prepare you for the Professional Scrum Master ® I certification. No previous experience with Scrum is needed.

In this course you will:

learn about the Scrum framework and Agile

understand the contents of the Scrum Guide

Practice what you have learned with quizzes

Get exam tips

Exam simulation with the help of mock exam questions

Enroll today!

== What is Scrum and who is the Scrum Master? ==

Scrum is a framework in which people can deal with complex problems while delivering valuable products. Scrum is straightforward to understand but very difficult to master. Scrum has been used for managing work on complex products since the early 1990s. Scrum is nor a method neither a technique; it is a framework.

The Scrum Master is said to be a servant leader for the Scrum Team. Also mentioned in the Scrum Guide, Scrum Master helps everybody to understand Scrum values, rules, and theory. Scrum has been used in almost everything we use in our daily life to develop software, hardware but also in marketing or other areas.

== The Scrum Master role ==

If you ever meet a Scrum Master in your life, you may feel that you also want to do the same job. You would desire to become a Scrum Master once after meeting one of them. This job is inspirational because of the type of work required.

It enables you to earn as well as impact others. This job will teach you how you can help a team to work correctly and efficiently and even much more.

They should have an agile mindset and willing to share their knowledge to get the job done in a better way. If you have made up your mind to become a Professional Scrum Master, then you have to learn many useful techniques. Typical problems include removing hurdles or restrictions that stop the teamwork and train them enough to make them a team, who will be self-organized and self-empowered.

It is highly recommended to you that you should get sufficient training to take PSM ® exams. The syllabus of PSM I ® includes a vast knowledge about Scrum, which is available in Scrum Guide. You need to get some time to train yourself seriously on Scrum open assessments.

Learning of Scrum is like how the Scrum originates or how it evolved and about its progressive development. Scrum Master learning path is also beneficial, which is a set of professional Scrum competencies, each containing a number of the focus area.

Once you have completed this Scrum course, you can attempt to get the certificate. But this training is not compulsory; it is entirely optional. However, exams are mandatory to get certified. Professional Scrum Masters are all-rounder, helpers, problem solvers, enablers, and their main characteristics are influencing the minds of their team workers.

== About the PSM I ® exam ==

After you have finished your preparation, you can register for the exam. If we talk about the exam fee, it's $150 for every attempt, and if you attend a Scrum . org training center, then your first attempt would be free. All you get is a personal password without expiration date through which you can get connected to their page and can give exams.

The main topics covered in the PSM ® (Professional Scrum Master ®) exams are:

the theory of Scrum as briefly described in the Scrum Guide

the Scrum Glossary

How their state of mind and behavior is different from other development teams.

There is a tip: work on Scrum open assessment, to pass the PSM ® (Professional Scrum Master ®) exam in your first attempt. Once you start getting 100% on every effort, consider yourself ready for the test.

== Do I need to be a Scrum Master to take the PSM I ® exam ? ==

The question is that, who is this certification for? This course and certification are for those who are interested in working within an Agile team.

You can be an aspiring Business Analyst, Project Manager, Product Owner, or Developer. You don't need to be a Scrum Master or have the desire to become one. This will just certify your know-how.

Scrum is for those current Agile team members who wish to extend their knowledge of the Agile process or want to gain knowledge.

== Frequent questions ==

Can I earn PMI PDUs (Professional Development Units) by taking this course?

No, by attending this course you will not be able to earn PDUs.

Can I claim PMI PDUs (Professional Development Units) by taking the PSM 1 exam?

Unfortunately not. PMI PDUs are obtained for attending a course and NOT for passing a PSM exam.

-----------------------

The statements made and opinions expressed herein belong exclusively to the creator of this course and are not shared by or represent the viewpoint of Scrum .org. This training does not constitute an endorsement of any product, service or point of view. Scrum .org makes no representations, warranties or assurances of any kind, express or implied, as to the completeness, accuracy, reliability, suitability, availability or currency of the content contained in this presentation or any material related to this presentation. In no event shall Scrum .org, its agents, officers, employees, licensees or affiliates be liable for any damages whatsoever (including, without limitation, damages for loss of profits, business information, loss of information) arising out of the information or statements contained in the training. Any reliance you place on such content is strictly at your own risk.
Who this course is for:

Anyone who want to get a basic understand on what Scrum it
Anyone preparing for the Professional Scrum Master™ 1 certification
Download link:
Kod:
rapidgator_net: https://rapidgator.net/file/b0eef2e44a57645048a4fbe721055d70/0wnep.Scrum.Master.Certification.Preparation..240.Prep.Questions.part1.rar.html https://rapidgator.net/file/2ed75b716a83f368b1b2782ba1359642/0wnep.Scrum.Master.Certification.Preparation..240.Prep.Questions.part2.rar.html nitroflare_com: https://nitroflare.com/view/5D0BCFD90C2E683/0wnep.Scrum.Master.Certification.Preparation..240.Prep.Questions.part1.rar https://nitroflare.com/view/0372D0D7C3C9F0B/0wnep.Scrum.Master.Certification.Preparation..240.Prep.Questions.part2.rar
Links are Interchangeable - No Password - Single Extraction