Record Your Screen Like A Pro: Create Sellable HD Videos
MP4 | Video: h264, 1280x720 | Audio: AAC, 44.1 KHz, 2 Ch
Genre: eLearning | Language: English + .srt | Duration: 14 lectures (54m 36s) | Size: 137.2 MB

Learn to create amazing video-based content in no time and master the art of screencast recording using only free tools!

What you'll learn:
Create Amazing Screencast Videos Using Only Free Softwares
Know Exactly What It Takes To Create Quality Video-Based Content

Requirements
A Computer
An Internet Connection
Description
Would you like to know how to create high-quality video content? Would you like to finally start getting involved with Udemy, Youtube, or any other video-sharing network?

Can you follow the easy instructions I will lay down for you to master the art of screencast production in no time at all?

That's what I thought!

Let me help you! In this course, I will teach you which free software to use, and how you can use them to shorten your learning curve and start creating video content right away.

In this course, you will learn :

The fundamentals of a good video.

How to apply these fundamentals and how to go pro from the very start.

How to make sure you don't make the beginner's most frequent mistakes.

How to actually record your audio and your videos, the easy way.

How to do this using only free resources.

Upon enrolling, you will get my personal help. I will answer any questions that you may have in the member's area, and I also offer Skype support if needed.

I would like to remind you that my course comes with a 30 days « no questions asked » money-back guarantee. You have a full month to give it a spin and try it out and if, for whatever reasons, you are unsatisfied, just ask for your refund. You take absolutely no risk!

You can get started right after you have taken my course -That means today!

Click the "Take This Course" button now. That's your first step to making a living producing your very own videos. Every minute that goes by without action is one minute you'll never get back.

Cheers!

- Howard & QualiWave team

Who this course is for
Beginner Videoproducers
Aspiring Youtubers
Aspiring Teachers

Screenshots

Download link:
Kod:
rapidgator_net: https://rapidgator.net/file/8f8006137f3bcb99a5569eefa387e0f9/1v360.Record.Your.Screen.Like.A.Pro.Create.Sellable.HD.Videos.rar.html nitroflare_com: https://nitroflare.com/view/A696BCABCE6C5D7/1v360.Record.Your.Screen.Like.A.Pro.Create.Sellable.HD.Videos.rar
Links are Interchangeable - No Password - Single Extraction