Real Estate Wholesaling Investment Analysis for Beginners
MP4 | Video: AVC 1280x720 | Audio: AAC 44KHz 2ch | Duration: 1.5 Hours | Lec: 18 | 323 MB
Genre: eLearning | Language: English

Learn to basic economics of wholesaling and use a custom built calculator to evaluate your wholesaling deals

Before you decide to drop hundreds or even thousands of dollars on some guru system, learn the important basics here first.

Learn to basic economics of wholesaling and use a custom built calculator to evaluate your wholesaling deals
So you want to get into wholesaling, but how do you know if your deal is good or not?
Before you decide to drop hundreds or even thousands of dollars on some guru system, learn the important basics here first.
No fluff, just the relevant concepts and tools you need to know in order to start learning how to evaluate a deal.
If you want to learn the techniques that the pros use to evaluate their deals and get a custom built calculator to speed up that process for you, then this is the course will get you started on the right foot.
THIS IS A BEGINNERS COURSE designed for beginners with little to no background. Experienced real estate investors should look elsewhere.
I can't promise I'll help you get rich, own a yacht and two Ferraris.
But I can teach you some the important fundamentals that you need to understand to start to properly evaluate wholesaling deals.
After getting my MBA from Stanford, I worked on over $400M in real estate deals.
I've worked with many clients doing all sorts of deals from wholesaling all the way to doing ground up multi-million dollar commercial RE deals.
How do I know if this course is right for me?
If you've EVER wanted to:
Understand the basics of wholesaling analysis
What is the 70% rule?
What is the After Repair Value, why it matters, and how do you calculate it?
What is the Fixed Costs Method?
What is the Maximum Allowable Offer, why it matters, and how do you calculate it?
How do you pitch your property to a flip investor buyer?
How do you pitch your property to a buy & hold investor buyer?
IF YES to any of the above, then this course is definitely for you.
My other courses focus on other types of investing-running analysis for fix & flips and rental income properties as well as more comprehensive coverage of topics such as investing in apartments, investing with partners, investing in Airbnb units, commercial real estate, etc.
If you just want to learn analysis for wholesaling, then just take this course.
If you only intend to invest in fix & flips and rental income properties, take my Intro to Investment Analysis Course.
If you intend to invest with business partners, in apartments, in commercial, etc.then you should take my Pro Investment Analysis Course.
What if I don't have any real estate background?
You can get started without any real estate background. This is an introductory course.
If you want to learn other foundational and advanced topics, check out my other courses.
I have some real estate background already, what could I learn from your course?
Unless you are already familiar and experienced with evaluating wholesaling deals and have your own effective calculators, you'll benefit from this course.
Advanced students find the calculator alone is worth the price of the course.
Can you make me rich by taking your course?
No way! Not just from taking the course. Anyone who promises you that is selling snake oil.
If you take my course AND apply the learnings to make smarter invests in the future, then you have a chance.
What I can guarantee is that you will leave with some serious real estate investing knowledge, techniques, and tools.
What else does this course cover besides real estate investing?
This course is ALL about and ONLY about investment analysis concepts and techniques for wholesaling. So nothing else.

DOWNLOAD
uploadgig
Kod:
https://uploadgig.com/file/download/51743d00cd8751eB/Fkgar6SA_Real_Estate_Wholesaling_Investment_Analysis_for_Beginners.rar
nitroflare
Kod:
http://nitroflare.com/view/608104B2EF3AA49/Fkgar6SA_Real_Estate_Wholesaling_Investment_Analysis_for_Beginners.rar
rapidgator
Kod:
https://rapidgator.net/file/3de956cf1321f92c4ca2b003cc7c6a88/Fkgar6SA_Real_Estate_Wholesaling_Investment_Analysis_for_Beginners.rar.html
turbobit
Kod:
http://turbobit.net/1fe4f5t6gzus/Fkgar6SA_Real_Estate_Wholesaling_Investment_Analysis_for_Beginners.rar.html