Bestseller | h264, yuv420p, 1280x720 |ENGLISH, aac, 44100 Hz, 2 channels | 1h 55 mn | 507 MB
Created by: Josh Paulsen

A complete productivity and time management course designed to help you reduce your overwhelm and increase your results. What you'll learn

Take control of their mindset and energy levels to increase your productivity
Discover why you are not as productive as you could be and develop a plan to improve
Increase your productivity by implementing new strategies throughout your day
Create a personal plan that fits your personality and style

Requirements

Schedule time to take the course with your full attention
Have comprehension of the english language
Be open to new ideas and strategies

Description

If you have more things to do than you have time and frequently get overwhelmed with all your priorities and tasks, you are in the right place! I designed this course to help people from all walks of life that struggle with trying to get it all done.

At the same time I have done my best to design this course as efficiently as possible since time is our most precious resource.

This course is going to be focused into three areas or sections. Each is designed to build on the other, but each lecture is labeled by concept clearly, so you will also be able to come back and hit specific topics that are most helpful for you.

In our first section we are going to focus on what is causing our overwhelm and what leads us to procrastination.

In our second section, we build the foundation for a new level of productivity and cover the fundamentals and key concepts that must be mastered in order to really get the results you want and to be a master of productivity. If you don't start with the right fundamentals, even the best tricks and hacks won't be fully utilized.

And finally in our last section we will build on the foundation we created by implementing proven productivity and time management tactics and strategies to really make a dramatic improvement in your productivity.

Here is what some of my students have to say about the course.

Great course!

The instructor is very knowledgeable on this subject. He uses applicable scenarios that I will definitely apply to my daily life. His ideas and instruction were easy to understand and make sense! The production quality was great- clear voice, no background noise and the instructor was a great speaker. He was engaging and quick to the point. I would highly recommend if you want a productive way of life and need to get things done more efficiently! by ELizabeth Garvin

A lot of information put out. So many nuggets to use in everyday life leading you down the road of success. Feels genuine for many reasons most important one in my opinion is the free apps to assist in accomplishing your tasks or goals. 2 hours well spent and managed. by Edward D Smith

Amazing course

This course is very informative, the explanations are crystal clear and the instructor is very engaging. by Mr. Vignesh Gunasekaran

Great Course
I enjoyed this course, very informative with great examples and nuggets of wisdom to apply in life. Thanks! by Mr. Bill Todd

So let's not waste anymore time. Let's jump right in and get started!
Who this course is for:

The course is for students who are overwhelmed and don't feel like they have enough time in the day
This course is intended for students that are unsure of how they can be more productive or wonder what other strategies might be out there
This course is designed for those that know they are capable of getting better results with their productivity but don't know where to start.
This course is not intended for students are satisfied with their levels of productivity or are just looking for a fun course to take.

Download link:
Kod:
rapidgator_net: https://rapidgator.net/file/82d5d55cfe73f0590f05d445cc613584/uvht8.Productivity.and.Time.Management.for.the.Overwhelmed.rar.html nitroflare_com: https://nitroflare.com/view/86AFB252AE064AE/uvht8.Productivity.and.Time.Management.for.the.Overwhelmed.rar
Links are Interchangeable - No Password - Single Extraction