Productivity Hacks For Easily Distractible Entrepreneurs
MP4 | Video: AVC 1280x720 | Audio: AAC 44KHz 2ch | Duration: 1 Hours | Lec: 16 | 207 MB
Genre: eLearning | Language: English
Beat Overwhelm. Get Laser-Focused. Triple Your Productivity In No Time.
Are you an easily distractible, quickly bored and/ or pretty much constantly overwhelmed entrepreneur still looking for the ONE?

The ONE method to finally get you unstuck and make you more productive than the guys who came up with Pokemon Go?

I'm Nathalie, I'm a highly sensitive (aka as highly distractible & easily bored) serial entrepreneur and I used to always start and never finish a thousand ideas, projects or courses.

A day!

I've tried every mainstream method to increase my productivity and get my dream business out of the starting blocks, but I kept hitting glass walls.

I clearly saw where I wanted to go. But what seemed to be working so well for others, wasn't working for me.

I hustled harder, bought shiny crap. And ended-up in an emergency room.

That's when I realized that fail-safe blueprints and awesome swipe formulas of insanely productive awesomeness will never work for me.

In order to get unstuck and work efficiently, I didn't need yet another webinar.

What I needed was:

A toolbox of hacks that worked with my easily distractible nature and not against it.

In this course you will learn:

The ONLY hack you'll ever need to tackle each and every project you've ever started ... but never finished.
How to beat physical overwhelm for good (and unblock just about any business chakra you might have).
Why digital overwhelm is killing your productivity.
How to cut digital crap in 5 tiny steps and 2 minutes.
How to get and stay digitally organized with one simple system.

Download link:
uploaded_net:
[Misafirler Kayıt Olmadan Link Göremezler Lütfen Kayıt İçin Tıklayın ! ]

bigfile_to:
Links are Interchangeable - No Password - Single Extraction