Productivity Habits of Highly Effective People
MP4 | Video: AVC 1280x720 | Audio: AAC 44KHz 2ch | Duration: 1.5 Hours | Lec: 31 | 108 MB
Genre: eLearning | Language: English
Learn 30 Concepts To Improve Productivity And Stop Valuing Personal Sacrifice Over Efficiency.

Hi, my name is Matt Bernstein, successful Udemy instructor with over 45,000+ students across 186 countries. But, I'm going to make the proper assumption that you have no idea who I am.
So listen, I have a booming voice and like to get straight to the point.
At the end of the course, you'll be able to increase productivity by mastering workflow and project planning to get high quality things done.
The course will outline 30 productive habits and you'll get a look over my shoulder to learn exactly how I incorporate these habits into my daily routine.
At the end of the course you'll learn how to...
Create an asset to stop trading time for money.
Embrace your current constraints to start a business.
Leverage the 80/20 principle and Parkinson's law to increase productivity.
Analyze responsibilities to make better decisions.
Master workflow, project planning, and get high quality things done!
and Finally, learn the habits of highly successful people.
Who should take this course? Who should not?
This course is specifically for the students who wish to create an asset and start a business.
The course will teach students how to focus on high quality tasks, but start to implement productivity habits slowly. If you try to do too much at once, habits don't tend to change.
Students must develop patience and discipline to know that success does not happen overnight.

Download link:

uploaded_net:
[Misafirler Kayıt Olmadan Link Göremezler Lütfen Kayıt İçin Tıklayın ! ]

bigfile_to:
[Misafirler Kayıt Olmadan Link Göremezler Lütfen Kayıt İçin Tıklayın ! ]
Links are Interchangeable - No Password - Single Extraction