Product Marketing Analytics for a Product Marketing Manager
MP4 | Video: h264, 1280x720 | Audio: AAC, 44.1 KHz, 2 Ch
Genre: eLearning | Language: English + .srt | Duration: 18 lectures (1 hour, 39 mins) | Size: 508 MB
Strategic & Tactical Marketing Analytics | Digital Marketing Analytics | Data Driven Marketing

What you'll learn

Marketing Analytics
Customer Analytics
Quantitative Marketing
Digital Marketing Analytics
Strategic Marketing Analytics
Tactical Analytics

Requirements

Marketing Experience

Description

This course is an easy, practical guide to marketing analytics for products. I will teach you how to analyze data so that you can make better marketing decisions.

Marketing analytics education ten****ds to be quite academic, with an emphasis on precision and statistical significance that are rarely ever achievable in the corporate world. Having worked in marketing for companies of all sizes, I realize the sharp divide between how analytics are taught and how they are used. Decisions-even in very large companies-are usually made quickly with very imperfect data. This course teaches you how to analyze data in ways that can be immediately applied in the work world.

Other resources on marketing analytics are often hyper-focused on perfecting one narrow area of marketing such as Google advertising. This book, in contrast, gives you a more comprehensive, MBA-level overview of quantitative marketing.

I'll discuss analytics that will help you make strategic decisions such as who your target customers should be, how to segment your audiences, and what your value proposition is. I'll also teach you tactical analytics such as A/B testing and how to measure KPIs such as brand awareness and purchase intent. I'll outline other KPIs including ARPU (average revenue per user) and customer lifetime value.

● I'll show you some very simple calculations and also advanced statistical methods.

● I'll talk about digital and traditional media.

This course will not go deep into software training, although I will teach you a few tricks in Excel and discuss other programs such as Optimizely, SPSS, Stata, and others. The focus here is on marketing metrics and decision-making that are suitable for B2B and B2C and large companies and small companies.

These teachings are based on my experience working for such companies as Sony and the Google-backed software company Rocket Lawyer. I'll also rely on my training at the #1 ranked marketing school in the US, the Kellogg School of Management. Note that my expertise is NOT analytics: I am teaching you how to APPLY analytics as a manager or entrepreneur.

This course is intended for marketers, managers, and entrepreneurs of various experience levels who want a comprehensive overview of quantitative marketing. The content may also be helpful for those prepping for interviews and for analysts who lack marketing expertise. This content is NOT for those seeking a specialized position in statistics or business intelligence.

Key marketing topics...

Marketing Analytics

Digital Marketing Analytics

Analytics Marketing

Data Driven Marketing

Marketing Data

Market Analytics

Quantitative Marketing

Product Marketing and Digital Product Marketing

Product Management

Marketing Plan

Startup Marketing

SaaS Marketing

Marketing Strategy

Product Marketing Manager

Who this course is for:

Marketers
Marketing Managers
Entrepreneurs
Product Managers
Product Owners

Screenshots

Download link:
Kod:
rapidgator_net: https://rapidgator.net/file/f001fd2c7d3a524fce57149367527fb3/ii5oe.Product.Marketing.Analytics.for.a.Product.Marketing.Manager.rar.html nitroflare_com: https://nitroflare.com/view/8C61C32BAF7B5EF/ii5oe.Product.Marketing.Analytics.for.a.Product.Marketing.Manager.rar
Links are Interchangeable - No Password - Single Extraction