Procrastination Cure by Wendy Hart
English | Size: 150.84 MB
Category: Self Growth

The Promise: Increase your Follow Through by 3 x or more, in 3 months or less, using 1/3 or less of the effort you were using before. No Will Power Required!

"For years I've taken more Personal Development and Success Training courses than you can count (and this isn't all of them--there's another closet shelf full that couldn't fit on my couch.) You'll notice that some of these have never even been opened...

The Procrastination Cure is the FIRST and ONLY course that I ever got all the way through. It's also the BEST course that I've ever taken and it's completely change my and my husband's lives for the better! (After being unemployed for nearly 2 years, my husband started the cure and within a few weeks he got an Amazing full time job where he's really happy and winning!) We can't recommend Wendy or the Cure highly enough!"
Pam Fahey, Oklahoma City, OK

Increased Productivity: You'll find yourself actually doing the tasks you know you've got to do, but have been putting off up until now.
More Confidence: You'll find your confidence growing daily, without having to "fake it till you make it". Note: Confidence only comes from taking action, never from "thinking about" taking action!
Absolute Clarity: You'll stop avoiding the truth about the state of your life. If you're struggling at all, it will no longer be too painful to face the habits that are in the way of your success and happiness: You'll have a sure-fire way to move forward and win!
Increased Energy: You'll experience a new sense of vigor and well being that only comes from winning at the activities you've been previously avoiding. (Have you ever noticed how good it feels to finally finish a task that you've been putting off for a long time?)
Dramatically Reduce Stress: Accomplish more with less effort or strain, and dissolve the pressure that comes from not following through on important projects.
Reduce Frustration: Get mad at yourself less often and less intensely, (and eventually not at all), since you're finally accomplishing what you always meant to do.
Get Better Organized: It's easy to de-clutter your home and office when you use these stealth techniques. Again, it can feel great to work in a neat, organized environment.
Handle Tolerations: Tolerations are all of those annoying unfinished tasks that drain your energy and pull at you, causing you to lose your focus. (This looks like dirty dishes in the sink, or a kitchen floor that needs to be mopped, etc., that call out to you every time you walk by them.) Do those things ever make you feel bad about yourself? That will stop!
Act More Intelligently and Effectively: It's easy to prioritize and then follow through on what you know you need to do, once you know the Procrastination Cure system.
Have a Lot More Fun: Your only regret will be that you didn't learn these secrets sooner!

Kod:
rapidgator_net: http://rapidgator.net/file/5cef52330924b9efcbac57779b496ea1/hwkvi.Procrastination.Cure.by.Wendy.Hart.rar.html nitroflare_com: http://nitroflare.com/view/04521229FB3A070/hwkvi.Procrastination.Cure.by.Wendy.Hart.rar uploaded_net: http://uploaded.net/file/swgsb4oi/hwkvi.Procrastination.Cure.by.Wendy.Hart.rar