Prime Video Empire - How to upload YouTube videos to Amazon
.MP4 | Video: 1280x720, 30 fps(r) | Audio: AAC, 44100 Hz, 2ch | 537 MB
Duration: 1 hours | Genre: eLearning | Language: English
How to become a published expert with your existing video content - on the biggest buyer search engine in the world.

What you'll learn

Learn how to resubmit your existing YouTube video content
Learn how to produce the right video content for Prime
Learn how to attract targeted customers on the biggest buyer search engine

Requirements

You should understand how to produce video tutorials or screencasts
You should understand how to produce video tutorials or screencasts
You should understand how to use a text editor

Description

YouTube is where people go for free video content, Amazon is the place where they go to buy something!

Hello, my name is Raimund Bauer and I would like you to do something that I call proof of concept.

Go to Amazon!

Search for Crowdcompany - that is the name of my capital company!

You should now see a lot of my video content - with my name right beside it!

This is the fastest way to prove that the content of this course really works.

It is possible to position yourself on Amazon, as an expert, with your existing YouTube tutorials.

But it is not easy to do that. There are a lot of obstacles that you need to overcome.

I have already done that and it took me about 2 months to get my content approved.

I have invested dozens of hours, doing the same things again and again - until I understood how I can bypass the hurdles of the approvement process.

I think that my course can save you time, money and effort, if you are willing to do what it takes.

You should be able to find my MQL4 and MQL5 tutorial content in any major search engine in the world.

My core competence is to create programming tutorials for automated systems that can trade financial instruments.

I currently have 18496 students on Udemy - most of them for my automated trading solutions.

I sell courses for $249 on my websites, so getting targeted customers is something that is very important for me.

Do you want to get targeted customers on the biggest buyer search engine in the world?

Amazon is where people go when they want to buy something, with their wallets in their hands.

This is the place to stick out and now it is possible to do that with your existing YouTube tutorials - if you know how to pass the approval process.

No, this is no push button solution, you still will have to come up with valuable content in good quality.

But yes, it is possible to position yourself as an expert for your niche on Amazon - before your competition can do it.

It will take some work and you will need to learn how you can bypass some of the unforeseen hurdles that caused dozens of errors in my case.

But if you can pass the process, you will probably be the first expert for your niche - and imagine what your friends and relatives will say when they see your content appearing - on Amazon.

Once you know how it is done, you can repeat the process - again and again.

Today I have 22 seasons about MQL4 and MQL5 programming on Amazon - and I still continue to release new episodes, because it works!

So now you know that I practice what I preach.

I think this is a huge credibility booster, but it is just a question of time until everybody knows about this opportunity.

So if you want to be the first one to benefit from Amazons authority, the time to act is now!

Who this course is for:

Video producers who want to upload their video tutorials to Amazon Video Direct

Download link:
Kod:
rapidgator_net: https://rapidgator.net/file/9c2f7f3871934d406be998d727093d3d/7gn1d.Prime.Video.Empire..How.to.upload.YouTube.videos.to.Amazon.rar.html nitroflare_com: https://nitroflare.com/view/FBB076B9A7747B2/7gn1d.Prime.Video.Empire..How.to.upload.YouTube.videos.to.Amazon.rar
Links are Interchangeable - No Password - Single Extraction