Power On! Your Freedom Biz
.MP4 | Video: 1280x720, 30 fps(r) | Audio: AAC, 44100 Hz, 2ch | 1.47 GB
Duration: 2.5 hours | Genre: eLearning | Language: English
How to Build a Strong Foundation of Your Freedom Business without the Confusion from Doing iIt Alone.

What you'll learn

How to attract your ideal client to your services
How to create long-term profitable relationships
How to generate traffic
How to build a scalable online business

Requirements

Be able to follow and implement the instructions
Recommended prerequisite: Completion of Crystallize Your Niche

Description

Fellow Freedom Seeker,

I hear this all the time, so I have to ask.

Is marketing sucking up too much of your time while you're aching to be helping people instead?

Are you confused, don't really know where your business is supposed to take you, leaving you unmotivated and tired?

Are you tired of looking for clients over and over again, and when you do find them, you see them leave again, instead of working with you over a long period of time?

Is the constant confusion of how to scale your business to a more rewarding model eating at you and leaving you with the bitter taste of disappointment in yourself?

And to top it all off, do you find yourself longing for the freedom to spend the time you want on the things and people you love most?

Then you're not alone...and this training program is for you!

You see, my passion is to help service professionals such as you to build what I call the "Freedom Business", a business model that helps you create the life style you want for yourself and your loved ones while serving your clients in an even deeper way and spreading your message further.

Does that sound like the sort of help you could use? It should, especially if:

You feel you're burning out from too much work for too little outcome.

You know that you want to change your revenue model but you have no idea how to go about it.

You admit - deep inside - that you never actually did get a solid foundation for your online business model

You're sick of being afraid to let go of the security of what you have and ready to reach for something better.

FOR A LIMITED TIME ONLY: This course is available totally free! Don't miss out and register now!

Just Imagine!

Imagine if you had a solid vision for your business that would motivate you to reach your goals.

Imagine if you knew exactly how your ideal customer thinks and feels and there would be no guess work about the type of programs and services you develop.

Imagine how your prospect will self-identify as your ideal client, coming to you, wanting to work with you.

Imagine how having a step-by-step process will help you move forward without second guessing yourself, building a business that provides you with more freedom every day.

Imagine how your family will love your new freedom too!

Imagine how you are going to use this time - may be travelling and working from abroad or simply spending more time with your loved ones.

"Power On! Your Freedom Biz" can be your best next step towards setting the foundation for your Freedom Business.

My name is Petra Mayer and I am your Online Business Mentor.

When I started on this journey in my business, I made many mistakes. The biggest mistake was that I thought I could do this myself. I created not only one program that was meant to be failing, I did this twice (for good measure, so to speak...).

Only once I realized I had to connect with others who have travelled on this path before was I able to create engaging and successful Online Programs myself.

And admittedly, I was more driven by the end goal - having amazing online programs - than I was by setting up a solid foundation for my business. The result was that I had to play catch-up to put those foundational pieces in place so I could market my programs effectively and effortlessly.

I realized there are many entrepreneurs just like me who want to have a business that provides them with freedom of location and freedom of time, while at the same time providing them with more income. And as I find out frequently, they too are often by-passing setting up their basics by the desire to build their programs faster - often leading to a delay in successful program launches.

And that is why I created Power On! Your Freedom Biz, a self-study program to help you build that foundation so that the launch of your programs and services can fall on futile grounds.

This program incorporates not only my education as Certified Professional Coach with an MBA and the years of self-development programs and business courses that I have had the privilege to attend, it also includes the experience of my clients and their constant feedback.

In this training program you will:

Develop your strategic vision for your business that will pull you towards your success.

Get to know your ideal client on a deep level so you can build the programs they will love to purchase.

Develop an enticing free gift that will attract your ideal client to you.

Experience how to make best use of video so you can draw attention to that freebie.

Learn what is required to get your lead magnet online and build your list.

Develop your marketing plan for traffic generation and growth.

What my clients say:

"We joined Power On! Your Freedom Biz because we wanted to have a working funnel with a lead magnet. The combination of prerecorded content, resources and most importantly access to Petra helped us to achieve our goals and launch our lead magnet. Even before the program came to an end, we started building our list. This program was great value for money and we highly recommend it to anybody who needs to build their online business foundation and requires personal support." (Jennifer Deane, Tara Ramsey - Jennifer Deane Coaching)

"I got a lot of value out of Power On! Your Freedom Biz. The program motivated me to get traction on creating my Lead Magnet and to set up my email automation. I gained a deeper understanding of how all the systems work. The support of the group, along with the online course material, was really effective." (Eileen Bistrisky - Effective Consulting)

This is your opportunity to walk away with the same foundational elements that every online entrepreneur depends on today...

Consider the many opt-ins you may have registered for! They have been driving millions of dollars of revenue for the seasoned Information Marketer like Jeff Walker (who considers course creators to be the future of education), Lisa Sasevich, the Queen of Sales Conversion herself, who transformed her company from a shoebox to a multi-million dollar coaching business by creating products and running 1-to-many teleseminars or any of the mentors you may be following online.

The thing to remember is that no matter how large you want your business to grow, you still need the same foundation. And "Power On! Your Freedom Biz" is designed specifically to help you build that foundation and get the blueprint to create your success online.

That holds true whether:

Develop your strategic vision for your business that will pull you towards your success.

Get to know your ideal client on a deep level so you can build the programs they will love to purchase.

Learn what is required to get your lead magnet online and build your list.

Whatever your situation, you'll discover the foundational elements you need for success in an online space...you'll learn what I was fortunate to learn through my 20+ years of experience in business strategy, marketing, coaching, training and program creation.

Over the years, I've been fortunate to help a large number of clients make big gains in their businesses, from cutting through the fog of strategy options out there, to knowing with certainty what to do next...

......and then supporting them to actually get it done!

100% Risk Free with the Udemy Money Back Guarantee

This way you can't go wrong signing up today for the Power On! Your Freedom Biz.

"I love the systematic approach and this program was really very much business coaching. It went beyond the actual course and allowed me to work on this in my own time and come back after vacation and click on "continue"." (Yvonne Laanstra - Staging Calgary)

Who this course is for:

Service Professionals who want to scale their business through online marketing
Course owners and creators who want to offer their services online

Download link:
Kod:
rapidgator_net: https://rapidgator.net/file/726f163be47cc9a6cba0f91b92f743ff/5qw21.Power.On.Your.Freedom.Biz.part1.rar.html https://rapidgator.net/file/3144daf3771f4d390fdbb95e90850d2d/5qw21.Power.On.Your.Freedom.Biz.part2.rar.html https://rapidgator.net/file/cfc3127fc696ee73c278f74ef4fc46f7/5qw21.Power.On.Your.Freedom.Biz.part3.rar.html nitroflare_com: https://nitroflare.com/view/A8B68C5D8ADEE16/5qw21.Power.On.Your.Freedom.Biz.part1.rar https://nitroflare.com/view/031381E345B0095/5qw21.Power.On.Your.Freedom.Biz.part2.rar https://nitroflare.com/view/D207793B532208F/5qw21.Power.On.Your.Freedom.Biz.part3.rar
Links are Interchangeable - No Password - Single Extraction