The Music Demon (Knights of Bla - Victoria Danann
epub | 328.32 KB | English | Author :Victoria Danann | B07F6B1LT9 | 2018 | 7th House, Imprint of Andromeda LLC

Book Description :

****"It's like getting half the series for free!!"****
Book 1
Never Letting Go : MICAH:
Ten years ago I messed up. I pushed the one thing I loved the most away. I watched her run as far as she could. I ruined the love we had. I threw myself into the Marine's thinking I could get her out of my system. That didn't work.
When I came back I got the worst ne ever. Or so I thought. Now I'm forced to keep a promise I made and find the one girl that stole my heart.

Book 2
Learning To Love: Bullet: I fought my way through life. Family was an important part of that. I kept myself away from them not wanting to see the disgust of my father. My club was all the family I needed. When I was taken and forced into a living hell, the one thing that kept me going was the unknown girl next to me. Getting her out alive was my priority. After I do, I have to make the toughest decision of my life.

Trinity: I was never wanted. My father used me to his advantage. I was taken for his debts. I thought I would die. I wanted to. That faceless man that kept me going was all I looked forward to. Until he was gone. When he finds me again, I have to learn to love. Can he be the one to show me how?

Book 3
Fighting For A Chance: Dax: I was a fighter. I was good at it. When I met Laura I thought I was having a round of hot sex like usual. When I saw her for who she truly was, I wanted more. A lot more. She had her own problems but I wasn't ready to let go just yet. I'll fight for what I want even if she does push me away.

Laura: I have a past that won't go away. Literally. Hector hasn't gotten the message that I don't want him. A night with Dax turns into more. I didn't plan on it. Every single time I turned around, he was there and I found myself liking it. But Hector remains a problem. A problem that quickly gets out of hand.

Book 4
Keeping Faith: Kane: Unhappily married. Yeah, that sums up my life. I messed up with that decision. I still have my sister though. When I attend her wedding, I run into an old friend. Ivy. When she admits that she had feelings for me, I take her home like any good man would do. I didn't expect all the complications that came with it though. She was used before me and I want to show her that I'm not the same as him. The problem is, I am.

Ivy: I fought cancer and won. I fought a useless husband and won. When I see Kane again, I lose. Badly. I always had a crush on him when we were kids. I never thought the feelings would still be there years later. One night with him and my world is thrown off balance. His club is his life and I know that. When my cancer comes back in full force, I do the one thing I can. I run. He will chase me. He told me he would. When the tables turn, will I do the same?

Book 5
One More Try: Sebastian
Blood. Death. Darkness. Those are things I know. Drinking. Walking away. I was good at that. I messed up one night when I slept with the President's niece. We were both drunk and out of control. Now she's pregnant with my kid. I can't be a father. I don't want to be. At least not at first. After a hit goes wrong, I change my mind.

Book 6
Promise Of Love: Link: I was a virgin. Jordan was the girl that changed my outlook on life but truths and lies threaten to rip us apart.

Category : | Mashup Fiction, Organized Crime, Women's Adventure Fiction

Download link Here
Hosters
Rapidgator | Nitroflare | Ddownload || DropApk

Kod:
https://rapidgator.net/file/369fcf9734e1bad259748909da68c972/The.Music.Demon.Knights.of.Bla.-.Victoria.Danann.epub
Kod:
http://nitroflare.com/view/18CC7316AE60183/The.Music.Demon.Knights.of.Bla.-.Victoria.Danann.epub
Kod:
https://dropapk.to/vksnib7ofot8/The.Music.Demon.Knights.of.Bla.-.Victoria.Danann.epub
Kod:
https://ddownload.com/teyq7x7h2dqy/The.Music.Demon.Knights.of.Bla.-.Victoria.Danann.epub
Thanks for downloading The Music Demon (Knights of Bla - Victoria Danann :