Music Composition with the Piano: Ultimate Keyboard Theory
.MP4, AVC, 1280x720, 30 fps | English, AAC, 2 Ch | 7h 48m | 8.19 GB
Instructor: Jack Vaughan

Music Composition - The Ultimate Guide to Piano, Chords & Music Theory for Producers, Film Composers & Songwriters.

What you'll learn

Unleash your composing & songwriting with tools to unblock the writing process and generate material with ease
Express yourself and your musical ideas fluently, at the keyboard and DAW
Use extended music theory without reading a line of music
Compose different styles of music; filmic, classical, jazz and mainstream through a fundamental understanding of harmony
Build interesting chord progressions and choose from hundreds of other options when something doesn't sound quite right
Teach others the fundamentals of music theory and composition and keep teaching yourself well
Much, much more in terms of the granular details!

Requirements

A piano or keyboard is all that's required. No prior musical knowledge is necessary.
If you're familiar with it already - production software (Logic, Ableton etc) to implement the writing exercises.

This music composition course has four core elements:

An extensive introduction to piano technique, theory & arrangement

Fundamental & advanced harmony & music theory at the piano taught & learned in a practical way you can start using immediately. (as opposed to learning how to read, which isn't as efficient as a learning strategy.)

A look at powerful compositional techniques and strategies to help you generate material and problem solve when you get stuck

Conventions and structures of piano chords, progressions and songwriting, so that you can analyse and grow your knowledge of building songs & tracks.

--

Many composers, producers and songwriters feel restricted by their lack of ability and knowledge of music theory at the piano. Without doubt, one of THE greatest things you can do to supercharge your composing and songwriting abilities is to gain greater technique and experience in modern day harmony at the piano.

The aim of this course is to give you a powerful and extensive compositional vocabulary, from the ground up - right up to advanced music theory, chords & harmony. And it does it all through a practical, hands on experience of theory at the piano, and it's all accessible without having to read any music.

--

This course was designed for three types of musician, the beginner and intermediate

Producer

Composer (Film & Games)

Songwriter

For the beginner, this course takes you from literally ground zero into the building blocks of what makes music work, right up to advanced harmony - without skipping a beat. You'll learn to write a wealth of different material at the piano and start your composing journey off right with a powerful skillset at the piano.

For the intermediate composers, producers and songwriters who are already serious about their craft but feel restricted by never really getting their head around piano & theory - this course covers almost everything you need to know. It's built from thousands of hours (literally) of experience in private teaching with composers, producers & songwriters with a highly experienced teacher. For those of you who feel your writing ability is held back by your piano, arranging, compositional strategy & harmonic knowledge this course is completely designed for you.

And even if you're basically semi-pro, but think your piano technique, voicings and harmonic knowledge are missing a trick, I still know the course will be of value to you. We cover extended Jazz Harmony, thematic writing, non-diatonic chord relationships and more.

--

At the end of this course not only are you going to feel more strong and fluent as a writer, you're going to be able to solve critical problems on the fly whilst composing; things like:

'Where do I start? How do I generate material?'
'I have a chord progression, how do I make it more interesting?'
'How can I make my chords sound more sophisticated?'
'I have a chord progression, but I don't know where to take it next'
'What's the musical science behind why that sounds like it does'
'I have chords, how do I add a bass line?'
'I have a melody, how do I add chords?'
'I have chords, how do I add a melody?'
'I have a bass line, how do I add chords?'
'My melodies sound a little dull, how can I make them more interesting?'
'If my chords are going to stay the same, how can I make them sound different or more inspiring for the next section?'

--

At the end of this course, you're going to be able to:

Express yourself and your ideas fluently
Know how to compose well & use extended music theory without having to involve yourself in reading music but by understanding simple patterns at the piano.
Unleash your writing with tools to unblock the writing process and generate material with ease
Be able to write anything from classical music, to jazz music to mainstream music - because the fundamental building blocks of harmony are largely the same.
Build interesting chord progressions and choose from hundreds of other options when something doesn't sound quite right
Alleviate a lot of writer's block!
Have specific principles, techniques and formulas for making music work at your fingertips
Teach others the fundamentals of music theory and composition and keep teaching yourself so that you can learn and master piano more and more.

This course contains many piano tutorials on piano scales, piano chords, exercises and is the perfect way to learn piano online.

--

More of the elements we cover:

How to write a song
How to compose music
How to improvise
All the most common piano chords and how to create them instantly
How to play jazz chords on the piano
The most common chord progressions and how to manipulate them into your songs
How to write music compositions for film or games
How to write themes for characters in films or musicals
The fundamentals of musical composition
How to compose piano music
How to play keyboard scales
What chords sound good together
How to modulate between different keys
How to create different feelings with literally hundreds of different scales (I'm not talking about different root notes here with just minor, major, blues etc - this is a whole other level of scales you've probably never used.)
How to transpose between different keys and transpose the songs you love into the right key for you or someone else to sing to
How to accompany singers
Many different accompanimental patterns to suit different circumstances
How to analyze music
How to read chord symbols
How to find the key of a song
Why the favourite sounds of your fav artists are so
How to write effective melodies that are really interesting
How to structure your compositions well with harmony
How to voice and arrange and play your chords in interesting ways
How to write bass lines
How to write effective voice leading with 3 or 4 parts for orchestral string writing
How to create pretty much any chord from scratch, including: major, minor, diminished, augmented, suspension, major 7th, minor 7th, dominant 7th, diminished 7th, 9th chords, 11th chords & 13th chords.
How to reharmonize and make your progressions rhythmically interesting
The power of tension and resolution in music writing

This course has A TON of theory in it. But the goal is not to turn you into a theory monster who composes theoretical music. The goal of this course is to give you fluency and OPTIONS so you can choose who you want to be and how you want to write, and express yourself in your own unique way.

Above all, you should know that I obsess about teaching effectively - there's no rambling, tangents, wasted space or filler. It's not 30 hours (yet) because I've made every video super condensed and to the point, whilst trying not to rush. I also care deeply about and teach you how to think & learn music effectively.

Download link:
Kod:
rapidgator_net: https://rapidgator.net/file/46563e610249ba9b73a2afcbc08be14b/qjblj.Music.Composition.with.the.Piano.Ultimate.Keyboard.Theory.part1.rar.html https://rapidgator.net/file/eeeea3675c986b624a64f1032272fe76/qjblj.Music.Composition.with.the.Piano.Ultimate.Keyboard.Theory.part2.rar.html https://rapidgator.net/file/63f18973ef49f283f1d9ffa5f18d7698/qjblj.Music.Composition.with.the.Piano.Ultimate.Keyboard.Theory.part3.rar.html nitroflare_com: https://nitroflare.com/view/62DE7F5AD089AA3/qjblj.Music.Composition.with.the.Piano.Ultimate.Keyboard.Theory.part1.rar https://nitroflare.com/view/CAD800D16A5264D/qjblj.Music.Composition.with.the.Piano.Ultimate.Keyboard.Theory.part2.rar https://nitroflare.com/view/3927BC94537C8D1/qjblj.Music.Composition.with.the.Piano.Ultimate.Keyboard.Theory.part3.rar
Links are Interchangeable - No Password - Single Extraction