Muay Thai Guy - The Heavy Bag Blueprint
WEBRip | English | MOV | 1280 x 720 | AVC ~10.5 Mbps | 23.976 fps
AAC | 128 kbps | 48.0 KHz | 2 channels | 01:43:53 | 7.43 GB
Genre: eLearning Video / Martial Arts
You are about to discover how hitting the heavy bag can tighten up your technique, improve your cardio, develop explosive power in your strikes, and dramatically increase your fight IQ. The Heavy Bag Blueprint is a 4-module easy-to-follow training course. You will learn how to transform your mundane heavy bag sessions into professional-level workouts and get amazing results. Your power, conditioning and skills will dramatically improve if you start training on the heavy bag the right way.

Banging the heavy bag isn't just about hitting it with everything you've got it's way more than that. I'm going to show you how the heavy bag can dramatically improve your explosive power, get in the best shape of your life and develop deadly striking skills.
This is not just the average "cardio kickboxing" type of stuff I'm talking here. Basically I'm going to walk you through how to reach your full potential by using the heavy bag.
On top of that, I'll show you the secrets to getting the most out of any type of your training sessions. This is one of the things that 90% of martial artists do wrong whenever they use the train. And believe me, having laser-like focus and knowing exactly what you need to work on will make a tremendous difference in your fitness level, technique, and overall results.

Download link:

uploadgig_com:
[Misafirler Kayıt Olmadan Link Göremezler Lütfen Kayıt İçin Tıklayın ! ]

uploaded_net:
[Misafirler Kayıt Olmadan Link Göremezler Lütfen Kayıt İçin Tıklayın ! ]
Links are Interchangeable - No Password - Single Extraction