Make Easy But Powerful Social Media Graphics: Canva |Stencil
.MP4 | Video: 1280x720, 30 fps(r) | Audio: AAC, 44100 Hz, 2ch | 340 MB
Duration: 1.5 hours | Genre: eLearning Video | Language: English
Learn simple, effective techniques to make beautiful social media & web graphics using Canva or Stencil in under 1 hour.

What you'll learn

Create professional-looking web and social media graphics using free online tools in 1 hour or less
Take your regular logo and put it on a transparent background in four minutes or less
Be up and running fast using the most essential and useful tools in Canva and Stencil
Deliver graphics through the free social media post-planning tool, Buffer
Get a birds-eye view of the design process from concept to final product

Requirements

No previous design experience is necessary. Only basic computer skills are required (such as knowing how to copy and paste text, save a file, use the Internet, etc.)

Description

Are you ready to take charge and learn quick and easy methods for creating and editing powerful web images/social media graphics like a professional in just 1 hour?

Whether you are an entrepreneur, employee, content creator, teacher, author, or social media maven, over the last few years it has become CRUCIAL to know how to do a little bit of everything online.

With this course as your guide, you'll learn how to confidentially and professionally create and manage your OWN unique images for your website, blog, eCourse, eBook, presentations, or social media pages.

-No design skills required.

-No expensive software required.

-Beginners and busy people welcome.

Save time, money, and sanity by learning how to finally make your own images without having to always pay someone else to do them for you.

In this course you will learn:

Easy and quick ways to create professional web & social media graphics in minutes using free online tools
How to take your regular logo and put it on a transparent background in four minutes or less
Learn the most essential and useful tools in Canva
Learn the most essential and useful tools in the Canva-alternative, Stencil
Absorb the most important design principles as we work together making real social media graphics for a real client
Understand how to better choose and organize type, images, colors, and layout in your designs
See how to schedule and deliver graphics through the free social media post-planning tool, Buffer.
Get a birds-eye view of the design process from concept to final product.

This course was created especially for complete beginners as well as people who fight with technology who want to gain new and valuable digital imaging skills that can be used every day. You can watch and follow along with me as I show you through case studies for an actual client how I make professional-looking social media graphics and web images using the free online tools Canva and Stencil.

I'm a practicing award-winning multimedia artist and a former tenured Associate Professor of Digital Media and Program Director of Film & Digital Media at The American University of Rome (2006-2016). I'm currently an Associate Professor of Digital Media at American University of Myanmar in Yangon, Myanmar (Burma).

Since 2000 I've been teaching students all over the world using my tried and true custom approach (turning complex information into something simple, memorable, easy-to-understand in as short amount of time as possible) to ensure that you get the most important, relevant, and useful information that can be applied immediately.

New bonus lectures and resources will continue to be added and timely design advice will be provided in the discussion forum. I love to help and always respond to inquiries and discussions ASAP.

Empower yourself now by enrolling in this course and join our growing learning community! Click the "Take This Course" button in the upper right corner and let's get started building your new image creation skills using Canva and Stencil today.
Who this course is for:

Complete beginners, design novices, and traditional artists looking to add digital skills to their toolbelt will get a lot out of this course.
Entrepreneurs, crowdfunders, authors, and small business owners who don't have the time or budget to pay others to create web and social media graphics should take this course.
This course was designed especially for busy people who want to be up and running ASAP
People looking for an in-depth Canva or Stencil course that covers every tool and feature should NOT take this course. Here, we are only using the most useful tools and techniques for getting started quickly and easily.

Download link:
Kod:
rapidgator_net: https://rapidgator.net/file/86c8e10343329d0d0ae9e84066d30e89/5euxy.Make.Easy.But.Powerful.Social.Media.Graphics.Canva.Stencil.rar.html nitroflare_com: http://nitroflare.com/view/ECEFE8C060DEE80/5euxy.Make.Easy.But.Powerful.Social.Media.Graphics.Canva.Stencil.rar
Links are Interchangeable - No Password - Single Extraction