1 sonuçtan 1 ile 1 arası
    Üye portakal22 - ait Kullanıcı Resmi (Avatar)
    Üyelik tarihi
    Mesajlar
    Konular
    Bölümü
    Biyomühendislik
    Cinsiyet
    Kadın
    Tecrübe Puanı

Mail Order Tiger Bride Wars: A Scorchingly Hot BBW Shifter Romance

Dawn Steele "Mail Order Tiger Bride Wars: A Scorchingly Hot BBW Shifter Romance" Amazon Digital Services, Inc. | English | August 29, 2014 | ASIN: B00N5URNXO | 151 pages | azw, epub, lrf, mobi | 3,3 mb
    I've been a big fan of Dawn Steele for awhile now, and she knocks out another with this book. Curvy Ellen starts out in a desperate place, jealous of her wicked sister and searching for a husband. She thinks she may have found him in Cole after responding to a personals' ad, but it's a long, steamy, fraught, and sometimes comical journey getting to the happy ending. Cole is a great alpha for this one quarter tiger shifter. Tiger books are some of my favorite, and Steele does a great job at capturing their wild, fierce nature. The African setting is a great change of backdrop too. I like the way this author brings her places to life and makes them an exciting and unpredictable place for the magic of romance. Five rawrs for this one! Pick it up right away if you're into hot shifter reads, alphas, and ladies with curves.
    Buy Premium To Support Me & Get Resumable Support & Max Speed
    rapidgator_net: [Misafirler Kayıt Olmadan Link Göremezler Lütfen Kayıt İçin Tıklayın ! ] [Misafirler Kayıt Olmadan Link Göremezler Lütfen Kayıt İçin Tıklayın ! ] uploadable_ch: [Misafirler Kayıt Olmadan Link Göremezler Lütfen Kayıt İçin Tıklayın ! ]
    Konu portakal22 tarafından (25.12.2014 Saat 17:38 ) değiştirilmiştir.

Konu Bilgileri