2 sonuçtan 1 ile 2 arası
    Üye oaxino - ait Kullanıcı Resmi (Avatar)
    Üyelik tarihi
    Mesajlar
    Konular
    Bölümü
    Biyomühendislik
    Cinsiyet
    Kadın
    Tecrübe Puanı

Live Healthy An Affirmations Bundle to Increase Workout Motivation

English | ISBN: 9781982779207 | 2019 | 6h 22m | 525.4 MB

Imagine how great you'll feel when you will finally have the motivation to exercise consistently. It's good to realize this is possible for you, isn't it? One of the things you are going to love about this program is how it will inspire you to work out. As you consider the benefits of an active lifestyle, you might like to think of how your life will improve when you will become more fit.
    This program is designed to help you
    • Feel inspired to exercise
    • Find the motivation to work out consistently
    • Enjoy a healthier lifestyle
    This collection includes
    • Chapters 1 to 4: Daytime Affirmations
    • Chapters 5 to 8: Subliminal Affirmations
    You can listen to the daytime affirmations anytime. The subliminal affirmations may be listened to on a low volume before or during sleep for best results.
    Once you realize it is easy to unlock the potential of your mind with specific thought patterns that you will soon possess, it will feel simple to make the right decision and to invest in yourself.
    These affirmations have been designed and produced by Bright Soul Words, a brand obsessed with creating programs that rewire your mind for positive and lifelong changes.

DOWNLOAD

rapidgator.net:
    Kod:
    https://rapidgator.net/file/061ed2ef374b48bf1930801d9689ba71/vjvrn.Live.Healthy.An.Affirmations.Bundle.to.Increase.Workout.Motivation.mp3.html
    nitroflare.com:
    Kod:
    https://nitroflare.com/view/86E5401E823AEE2/vjvrn.Live.Healthy.An.Affirmations.Bundle.to.Increase.Workout.Motivation.mp3

Üye diogini1ahangchuoi - ait Kullanıcı Resmi (Avatar)
    Üyelik tarihi
    Yaş
    Mesajlar
    Konular
    Bölümü
    Jeoloji
    Cinsiyet
    Erkek
    Tecrübe Puanı

Cevap: Live Healthy An Affirmations Bundle to Increase Workout Motivation

Những đôi giÃ*y lÆ°á»i nâu nhÆ° Diogini DV01 mang lại phong cách trẻ trung, tinh tế vÃ* tiện dụng cho ngÆ°á»i dùng.

Thiết kế quai cÃ*i sang trá»ng, tăng thêm tÃ*nh lịch sá»± khi quý ông diện những bá»™ đồ công sở hay khi tham gia các sá»± kiện quan trá»ng.

Diogini DV01 có thiết kế dây da trẻ trung, khiến đôi giÃ*y có vẻ ngoÃ*i Ä‘Æ°Æ¡ng đại, hợp thá»i, xen lẫn vá»›i nét sang trá»ng, tinh tế.

Diogini DV01 khác biệt so vá»›i các mẫu giÃ*y truyá»n thống của Diogini. Äế giÃ*y được sản xuất vá»›i chất liệu siêu nhẹ, DV01 chắc chắn sẽ mang lại cảm giác thoải mái, êm ái mÃ* các quý ông khó tìm thấy ở những loại giÃ*y khác.

Xem thêm nhiá»u mẫu tại website diogini.vn nhé!

Konu Bilgileri