Learn C# By Building Applications
MP4 | Video: AVC 1280x720 | Audio: AAC 44KHz 2ch | Duration: 13.5 Hours | Lec: 100 | 1.98 GB
Genre: eLearning | Language: English
Learn C# 6 and C# 7 by understanding the core concepts and using them to build real world .NET console applications.

But why learn C# (C Sharp)? Well, there are a couple of great reasons - C# (C Sharp) will allow you to develop games, mobile apps, desktop apps and web apps. This means that if you know C# (C Sharp) well and can build desktop or web applications using it then you will always be in demand.

.NET (and more specifically C# (C Sharp)) developers make anywhere from 80K - 100K+ (obviously the range would depend on where you reside), but the point is that C# (C Sharp) is not only a valuable skill but a profitable one as well.

However, before going anywhere you first need to learn the fundamentals. Now, there are numerous courses, blogs and videos about the basics of C# (C Sharp) - so that begs a question: Why take THIS course?

That is a very good question and the answer is quality.

What do I mean by that? Well, simply put this course is not just going to teach you the basics such as "what is an if statement" or "how to write a for loop" - that type of information is not worth paying money for in my opinion.

If you want to learn the bare bone basics, then you can get that information for free. But that is not going to teach you how to put those basics and fundamentals together in order to build something that works.

That's where my course comes in - I will be going over the same basics and fundamentals of C# (C Sharp) but I will be doing that in a context of an application which we will be building from scratch.

Essentially the course is divided up into sections and each section is a console application that we will be developing from beginning to end. A console application is a computer program that is developed to be used via command line interface - meaning that we will not be focusing on the graphical aspects of our program but rather on the logic, readability and elegance of our code.

At the end, when we have built our application, we are going to go ahead and write unit tests in order to verify the functionality we have just created. Unit tests are heavily utilized in the industry and if you can talk about unit tests, write good unit tests and know what should be unit tested and what should be ignored then you will be way ahead of your competition when it comes to getting a new job or opportunity with a client who understands about technology. Obviously, all of these are going to be shown and taught to you throughout the course - remember we will be unit testing each and every application so you will see the patterns and that way learn how to do it yourself instead of memorizing and forgetting shortly after.

I think that writing applications in C# (C Sharp) is the best way to show you how things fit together, you will see the dos and don'ts of programming, you will understand and internalize concepts in a way in which you can use them freely in your own projects or products, instead of simply copying and pasting things without having a proper structural and foundational understanding.

Once you are finished with this course - keep checking back since I will always be adding new applications, quizzes, online coding exercises and much more. Just like my motto of never stop improving - this course is going to follow the same and constantly get better based on your and other people's feedback.

The best part about all of this is that the course is always going to stay updated and once new versions of Visual Studio or C# come up I will be making updates and examples to show you how the new features, syntax and tools are working. The most recent update has been made for C# 7 and Visual Studio Community 2017. However, once more updates come through the course will add those updates as well so you are not missing out on any of the newest features.

I look forward to having you as my student and sharing with you all that I have gathered along the years of practice, hard work and listening to my own mentors.

Download link:

uploadgig_com:
[Misafirler Kayıt Olmadan Link Göremezler Lütfen Kayıt İçin Tıklayın ! ]

uploaded_net: