Leadership Essentials [Accredited]
MP4 | Video: h264, 1280x720 | Audio: AAC, 48 KHz, 2 Ch
Genre: eLearning | Language: English + .srt | Duration: 20 lectures (1 hour, 29 mins) | Size: 1.6 GB
Core Leadership Skills for Small Business Owners, Managers, Leaders, Entrepreneurs, and the Rest of Us

What you'll learn

Internationally Accredited Training CPD Provider #777313
Udemy Instructor with Superb Student Reviews!
Create Short, Midterm and a Long Term Small Business Vision
Transcript, Workbook and Assignments Included
Understand Core Management and Leadership Competencies
Improve Business Relationships
Begin creating a Business Strategy

Requirements

No prior knowledge or work is necessary to take this course
Printer: To Print Course Workbook and Research papers
Come Open Minded to Learn the Core Leadership Competencies and be ready to APPLY it...Even if you think it may not work

Description

JOIN MY > 41,000 HAPPY STUDENTS FROM 170 COUNTRIES WHO HAVE ALREADY TAKEN MY UDEMY COURSES AND GAVE ME OVER 2,600 5 STAR REVIEWS!

As a Prominent Online Instructor and the Authority Figure in the field of Positive Psychology, Happiness, Leadership and Human Flourishing I am actively involved in this amazing community of happier people and do my best to answer all the questions within 48 hours.

This course is a fully-accredited professional program by The CPD Accreditation Group with 20 OPTIONAL CPD / CE Credit Hours. This training course contains HD video content, the Entire Audio version of the program, course transcript, workbook, assignments and supplementary resources.

Upon successful completion of this training you will be eligible to apply for and receive an Official "Leadership Essential" Certificate by High Impact Consulting, Training and Coaching free of charge.

Optional Accredited Certification and CPD / CE Credit Hour are and NOT PROVIDED by Braco Pobric.

If you answer YES, to any of the following statements, this Accredited course is for you:

· I am an Ordinary, Everyday Person and want to Study Leadership

· I am a Manager and want to learn how to move up to Leadership

· I am a Small Business Owner and want to Apply Leadership Skills within my business

· I am a Current or Future Business Owner and want to create a Business Vision

· I am Planning to Start my Own Business and want to learn about Management and Leadership competencies

· I am a Manager and want to understand difference between Management and Leadership

· I am an HR Manager and want to guide properly my Leadership and Management team

· I am a Business Owner and want to implement right culture within my business

About this course:

· Fully Accredited Leadership Program by the The CPD Accreditation Group

· A Short, and to the point with everything you need to know about Essential Leadership and Leadership Core Competencies

· Essential Leadership Curse includes a full Transcript, Workbook and many practical Assignments

· Complete Audio Format of the Course for your FREE upload so you can listen on the go

· Entire Course Power Point / Keynote Slides

· Related Articles and Research Papers

· Learning and Reflection Assignments

· Certificate Program - Receive High Impact Consulting, Training and Coaching Certificate.

At the end of this course, you will be able to:

· Understand Core Management and Leadership Competencies

· See the difference between the Managers and the Leaders

· Create a Business Vision

· Communicate Your Business Vision

· Improve Business Relationships

· Establish Resilient Business

· Choose the right Culture for your organization

· Begin creating a Business Strategy

· Check your Business Acumens

· And much more...

This program is Fully Accredited CPD / CE Program by the The CPD Accreditation Group.

Please understand that CPD Credit Hours and Accredited Certification are not provided nor issued by your Instructor Braco Pobric.

Who this course is for:

Entrepreneurs
Managers
Future Business Owner
Employees
Business Professionals
Coaches
Speakers
Executives

Screenshots

Download link:
Kod:
rapidgator_net: https://rapidgator.net/file/6542c1cccf609bae27b5fb2b90a5cbcf/bshsi.Leadership.Essentials.Accredited.part1.rar.html https://rapidgator.net/file/f8ee7567d6808f67d168126b29dc95c8/bshsi.Leadership.Essentials.Accredited.part2.rar.html nitroflare_com: https://nitroflare.com/view/2E617F0664C6EFA/bshsi.Leadership.Essentials.Accredited.part1.rar https://nitroflare.com/view/9C1D65836A45E37/bshsi.Leadership.Essentials.Accredited.part2.rar
Links are Interchangeable - No Password - Single Extraction