John Jorgenson's Eclectic Electric: 61 SGLP
.MP4, AVC, 650 kbps, 960x540 | English, AAC, 128 kbps, 2 Ch | 1h 15m | Charts (.pdf), Jam Tracks (.mp3) | 508 MB
Instructor: John Jorgenson

Performance Study & Analysis for Rock Guitar

Peter Frampton refers to John Jorgenson as the "guitarist's guitarist." Elton John calls him, "brilliant." Brad Paisley says, "If there was one guitar player I'd like to be, it would be John Jorgenson."

In his first TrueFire course, John presented Gypsy Jazz Journeys: Sonora Spring, an illuminating curriculum revealing many of his key Gypsy Jazz concepts and techniques. Here in Eclectic Electric: 61 SGLP, John shares many of his signature go-to concepts and techniques for electric rock guitar.

John plays a wide variety of styles from Rock to Bluegrass to Gypsy Jazz, all at a virtuoso level. He's toured, recorded, and collaborated with the likes of Elton John, Luciano Pavarotti, Bonnie Raitt, Bob Dylan, and dozens of other top artists. You can hear him on numerous platinum-selling and GRAMMY-winning albums.

"Electric guitar was my first love, and I spent hours listening to my favorite rock bands learning as many licks as I could. Over the years, all of those influences have melded together into my personal style. In this edition of Eclectic Electric, I'd like to share these techniques and ideas with you through a song I named after my first good guitar: It's called "61 SGLP."

John organized this 61 SGLP edition of Eclectic Electric into 6 sections, each focused on a particular section of 61 SGLP. John will perform the sections at-tempo and then break down all of the parts. Along the way, you'll also learn a variety of very versatile rock phrases to add to your own rock vocabulary. John will also teach you the solo note-for-note. Slow and at-tempo playalongs are included for each of the sections for your practice purposes.

SECTION 1: '61 SGLP: Full Song Performance
In the first section, John discusses and performs the entire song, over the rhythm track to give you perspective for how the entire song should sound when performed at tempo.

SECTION 2: Intro Section
In the second section, John discusses and performs the intro at tempo, and then breaks down the 2 phrases that comprise the Intro Section. John provides both slow and at-tempo practice playalongs.

SECTION 3: A Section
In the third section, John discusses and performs the A Section at tempo, and then breaks down the 3 phrases that comprise that A Section. John provides both slow and at-tempo practice playalongs.

SECTION 4: B Section
In the fourth section, John discusses and performs the B Section at tempo, and then breaks down the 4 phrases that comprise that B Section, and discusses the structure of the section. John provides both slow and at-tempo practice playalongs.

SECTION 5: Solo Section
In the fifth section, John discusses and performs the Solo Section at tempo, and then breaks down the 4 phrases that comprise that Solo Section. John provides both slow and at-tempo practice playalongs.

SECTION 6: C Section
In the sixth section, John discusses and performs the C Section at tempo, and then breaks down the 4 phrases that comprise that C Section. John provides both slow and at-tempo practice playalongs.

SECTION 7: Outro Section
In the seventh section, John discusses, performs and breaks down the Outro Section at tempo. John provides both slow and at-tempo practice playalongs.

SECTION 8: Full Song Playalongs
In the eight section, John provides both slow and at-tempo practice playalongs for the entire song.

All of the performances are tabbed and notated for your practice, reference and study purposes. You'll also get Guitar Pro files so that you can play, loop and/or slow down the tab and notation as you work through the lessons. Plus, John includes all of the backing tracks for you to work with on your own, in addition to all of the slow and at-tempo playalongs.

Grab your guitar and let's rock our 61 SGLPs with John Jorgenson!

Download link:
Kod:
rapidgator_net: https://rapidgator.net/file/90a131f682e75d222013e661c37b0d3a/abwml.John.Jorgensons.Eclectic.Electric.61.SGLP.rar.html nitroflare_com: http://nitroflare.com/view/15521D3B691C164/abwml.John.Jorgensons.Eclectic.Electric.61.SGLP.rar
Links are Interchangeable - No Password - Single Extraction