MP4 | Video: h264, 1280x720 | Audio: AAC, 44.1 KHz, 2 Ch
Genre: eLearning | Language: English | Duration: 16 lectures (1 hour, 2 mins) | Size: 336 MB
Everything you need to go from nothing to a fully-functional mobile app UI with Ionic Framework and React.

What you'll learn

Everything you need to go from nothing to a working mobile application UI with Ionic Framework and React.

Requirements

Be comfortable with HTML and basic JavaScript or TypeScript
Have a basic understanding of React (components, JSX, state, etc.)

Description

The Ionic Framework is supported on a variety of mobile (and desktop) platforms. In this course, you will learn how to go from no code to your very own application ready for sale on the Apple App Store and Google Play Store.

Unlike many courses that spend a lot of time on background, this course will be fast-paced, with a minimum of fuss and fluff. It's all hands-on.

I expect you to have some basic understanding of web development. You should know what a div is, for example; and know how to create a button. You should have a decent grasp of JavaScript, but you don't need to be a master.

I don't expect you to be an expert in React, but you should grasp the basics of JSX, component architecture, state, and hooks. Other concepts will be explained as needed, as close to their use as I can get.

By the time you complete the course, you should have the confidence you need to create and deploy your own mobile app UI for iOS or Android.

It'll be a fast ride, so enroll now and hang on.

Who this course is for:

Any developer wanting to publish mobile applications with technology they already know and love.

Screenshots

Download link:
Kod:
rapidgator_net: https://rapidgator.net/file/892108eb062ff360a46d9f9f30e36acb/6sdsa.Ionic.and.React.Building.a.Mobile.Application.UI.rar.html nitroflare_com: https://nitroflare.com/view/96DD0097A34FCDC/6sdsa.Ionic.and.React.Building.a.Mobile.Application.UI.rar
Links are Interchangeable - No Password - Single Extraction