Instagram: Take Beautiful Photos That Will Leave Your Friends Speechless
MP4 | Video: AVC 1280x720 | Audio: AAC 44KHz 2ch | Duration: 28M | 183 MB
Genre: eLearning | Language: English

Welcome to "Instagram: Take Beautiful Photos That Will Leave Your Friends Speechless". In this course you'll learn techniques for taking better photos, and acquire new editing skills.

You can take your photography skills to the next level, TODAY. More flattering selfies, amazing landscapes, and food so vivid you can almost taste it; enroll today and start upgrading your skills in my easy-to-follow course.

This course is for anyone who wants to improve their photography, and while I focus on Instagram, the techniques used don't require the use of Instagram. By the end of the course you'll have a robust set of skills to take beautiful photos of a wide variety of subjects, and skills to edit them and get that extra bit of gloss.

I'll be teaching you how to use apps to manually control your device's camera, and to get comfortable with manually adjusting shutter-speed, ISO, white-balance, and focus. After that we'll go in depth with the versatile photo-editing app "Snapseed"; You'll learn to correct exposure, tweak colours, and apply a wide variety of attractive effects.

At the end of the course we'll apply everything we've learned, and take several types of photos, including: selfies (portraits), landscapes, photos of food, and vehicles.

[Misafirler Kayıt Olmadan Link Göremezler Lütfen Kayıt İçin Tıklayın ! ]

[Misafirler Kayıt Olmadan Link Göremezler Lütfen Kayıt İçin Tıklayın ! ]