How to Use MailChimp Email Marketing Software - Hands on
MP4 | Video: AVC 1280x720 | Audio: AAC 44KHz 2ch | Duration: 2 Hours | Lec: 26 | 462 MB
Genre: eLearning | Language: English
MailChimp for Beginners: From Zero to Building Your First Email Marketing Campaign

Learn how to use MailChimp email marketing software step-by-step. This course is a hands-on course that walks you through each step required to send out an email to your email list. It doesn't matter if you are a beginner and have never sent an email marketing campaign. Once you are done you'll feel like an expert!

This course is your guide for jumping into email marketing with one of the best platforms-MailChimp. Even better, MailChimp can be used for free!

This means you can marketing to your customers, students, clients and more with a powerful email marketing platform that makes you and your business look like a pro. Don't be jealous of other digital marketing experts because by the end of this course you will look like one too!

As with many of my other courses, I'm here to help and answer questions, offer advice and update with bonus material along the way. This is your course - I'm here to help!

Download link:

uploadgig_com:
[Misafirler Kayıt Olmadan Link Göremezler Lütfen Kayıt İçin Tıklayın ! ]

uploaded_net:
[Misafirler Kayıt Olmadan Link Göremezler Lütfen Kayıt İçin Tıklayın ! ]
Links are Interchangeable - No Password - Single Extraction