How to start your career in Stock footage Videography
MP4 | Video: AVC 1280x720 | Audio: AAC 44KHz 2ch | Duration: 1.5 Hours | 1.55 GB
Genre: eLearning | Language: English
I struggled for years to figure out how to make money with my passion for travel and making videos. After many travel videos on Youtube that earned me very little, a stock footage agency in Singapore contacted me to organize my video collection and sell it over the Internet. I organized my collection and figured out how to get my collection on-line making money for me. Finally I figured it out. Nothing more exciting than seeing sales on the video clips.

If you have a passion for Travel, video, or even photography I want to share how you can make money with your passions and save you the struggle. This is a practical hands-on course that will teach you everything to need to start creating travel videos and making money with them on stock footage agencies.
An Introduction to stock footage
Getting started - First I provide insight into what videos will sell. We cover camera gear, lenses, and accessories you will need.
Filming video - We do a live video shoot and teach you how to film video. We take it a step further and cover special techniques like time-lapse photography, action camera's, dolly shots, and aerial video.
Manage media - We teach you how to manage your footage and even some video editing in Final Cut Pro X to produce your stock footage clips.
Uploading Media - We provide a complete walk-thru uploading your videos onto the 2 main stock agencies. We take it a step further by showing you how to create CSV files for large uploads.
Getting paid - We give you an overview of the payment process

Download link:

uploaded_net:
[Misafirler Kayıt Olmadan Link Göremezler Lütfen Kayıt İçin Tıklayın ! ]

bigfile_to:
Links are Interchangeable - No Password - Single Extraction