How To Start A Business With No Money
MP4 | Video: AVC 1280x720 | Audio: AAC 44KHz 2ch | Duration: 33M | Lec: 10 | 102 MB
Genre: eLearning | Language: English

A complete Christian guide on how to start your own business organisation despite all the odds against you

Do you have that beautiful business idea or a company idea you want to start but you're being held back as a result of the lack of the needed financial resources to start.

What about if I tell you that you can actually start your business idea with low investment or even without any money capital at the starting point?

I have shared my personal experience in this course.

I'm Sesan Oguntade. I started our organisation with no money capital on ground. I discovered an interesting principle which really worked for me and has helped others i Have shared it with.

I also found out from researches that most great companies, organisations of today started out his way.

In this course, you will learn the following:

1. How to start your cherished business idea with little investment or with no money capital at the beginning.

2. How to find out the resources you have with you to start your business ideas.

3. How to avoid going into unnecessary debt as you start your business ideas and even while running your business idea.

4. How to have a big-picture mentality for your business project.

5. Practical Christian principles that can help you all the way.

These and mane more have been taught in this interesting course.

I want you to enroll today for this course.

Download link:

nitroflare_com:
[Misafirler Kayıt Olmadan Link Göremezler Lütfen Kayıt İçin Tıklayın ! ]

uploaded_net:
[Misafirler Kayıt Olmadan Link Göremezler Lütfen Kayıt İçin Tıklayın ! ]
Links are Interchangeable - No Password - Single Extraction