How To Pay Your Mortgage Off Quicker
MP4 | Video: h264, 1280x720 | Audio: AAC, 48 KHz, 2 Ch
Genre: eLearning | Language: English + .srt | Duration: 5 lectures (55 mins) | Size: 365 MB
Learn the tricks the banks won't tell you, on how to pay your mortgage off quicker and also avoid sneaky fees

What you'll learn

Learn how to find the best mortgage deal that's just right for you, and what to look at when shopping around for a new mortgage,
Learn how to pay it off faster without incurring any unnecessary fees.

Requirements

There are no prerequisites for this course, but if you have a mortgage or need one, then you need to watch this to save yourself money and time.

Description

You'll learn all the ins and outs of a mortgage in plane simple English as I get straight to the point of:

How Mortgages Work

How You Can Find The Best Deal For Your Circumstances

The Secret The Banks Won't Tell You, On How To Pay It Off Significantly Quicker

Flexibility In Mortgages

How To Avoid "Fast Payment" Fees, And Other Hidden Fees When Paying It Off

I go into personal detail with charts and numbers so you can see how my past mortgages looked good, but if you do the math and numbers there were better things available and even I got sucked in. You'll get golden tips so you can pay your mortgage off quicker, learn from my own mistakes and spot what is truly best for you without getting sucked into something that looks good on the surface

Who this course is for:

Anyone with a mortgage looking to pay it off faster,
Anyone looking to find the right mortgage for their mortgage renewal or for the first time,
Anyone who's looking into selling their property and would like to avoid extra fees

Screenshots

Download link:
Kod:
rapidgator_net: https://rapidgator.net/file/570ada6d6683f5dbcbd7a1d8e0340711/mmdvx.How.To.Pay.Your.Mortgage.Off.Quicker.rar.html nitroflare_com: https://nitroflare.com/view/03BC711C2BA2DB8/mmdvx.How.To.Pay.Your.Mortgage.Off.Quicker.rar
Links are Interchangeable - No Password - Single Extraction