Hand-Lettering Foundations: Skill-Building for Beginners Part 1
MP4 | Video: AVC 1280x720 | Audio: AAC 44KHz 2ch | Duration: 1 Hours | 1.12 GB
Genre: eLearning | Language: English
In this first class, I'll be teaching you how to draw a simple, single stroke weight alphabet. The goal of these classes are to help those new to lettering and illustration achieve a solid foundation of knowledge and skills, and to learn how to then take these skills and create some great hand-illustrated artwork.

Armed with this knowledge, when you are drawing your letters they will visually look correct and balanced, and will take your drawing from amateur status to something a little more polished.
Practicing drawing the letters to learn their structure will help to strengthen your skills and confidence in illustration as well.
This class series is for anyone, no matter your skill level with drawing or illustrating. It takes lots of practice to get to where you want to go, but we'll start at the beginning and I'll be walking you through the steps you need to make great lettering pieces. My goal is to help you build your confidence in your lettering and illustration skills so you can move forward and make some wonderful hand lettered and illustrated art!

Download link:

uploaded_net:
[Misafirler Kayıt Olmadan Link Göremezler Lütfen Kayıt İçin Tıklayın ! ]

bigfile_to:
Links are Interchangeable - No Password - Single Extraction