Google AdSense for Business and Beginners
MP4 | Video: AVC 1280x720 | Audio: AAC 44KHz 2ch | Duration: 4 Hours | Lec: 43 | 1.16 GB
Genre: eLearning | Language: English
Take this course to learn the basics of Google AdSense based on my experience building a Google AdSense business!

If you want to learn how to use Google AdSense to monetize your website, you can find a lot of practical tips and motivation in this course! When I started out, I had no idea how to actually get an Google AdSense website to make money. I may have never learned unless I took a step to purchase an Google AdSense website from someone else.

I took what I learned from purchasing that website to create more websites that turned out to be even more profitable. Now, I have taken my experience and packaged it into this course. I spent $2500 on my first website to be able to learn how to run a successful Google AdSense website.

$2500! And since that time I have spent hundreds of hours figuring out how to improve my Google AdSense earnings and determining what makes a site successful. Take what I learned about buying Google AdSense websites and creating my own to start your very own Google AdSense empire at a fraction of what it cost me to do it!

Download link:
uploaded_net:
[Misafirler Kayıt Olmadan Link Göremezler Lütfen Kayıt İçin Tıklayın ! ]

Links are Interchangeable - No Password - Single Extraction