Get Better at Perspective Drawing: Illustrated Wheel - Project 02
MP4 | Video: AVC 1280x720 | Audio: AAC 44KHz 2ch | Duration: 1.5 Hours | 1.54 GB
Genre: eLearning | Language: English
It seems like a typical perspective drawing is very often a cityscape. My own interest in perspective came, instead, from trying to understand how to draw basic objects. Even basic objects rely on solid perspective in order to appear convincing in our drawings. This forced me realize that nearly all forms of drawing and artwork depend on the artist's grasp of perspective to be successful.

I also want to show you a different approach to drawing in perspective. This class will utilize a tool, called the COV Rig, that helps artists draw very accurate perspective. In other words, there will be no guesswork on how to draw a realistic tire form and wheel in 3D.

In this project, I will demonstrate, step-by-step, how to draw this wheel in two-point perspective. I will be working in Affinity Designer, a vector drawing program very similar to Adobe Illustrator. However, the construction techniques are just as applicable to other digital art programs like Photoshop and Sketchbook Pro - as well as pencil and paper.

This class includes:

How to prepare a plan for drawing in perspective.
How to maintain accurate proportions while drawing in 3D.
How to create circular shapes in perspective.
Hands-on experience practicing with moderate to advanced guide construction techniques.
How to create and use Dynamic Rulers.
Plus several tips on how to embellish our drawing with a cool illustrative style.

Download link:
uploaded_net:
[Misafirler Kayıt Olmadan Link Göremezler Lütfen Kayıt İçin Tıklayın ! ]

uploadgig_com:
Links are Interchangeable - No Password - Single Extraction