Fundamentals Of Nutrition & The Importance of Healthy Eating
.MP4 | Video: 1280x720, 30 fps(r) | Audio: AAC, 44100 Hz, 2ch | 279 MB
Duration: 1 hours | Genre: eLearning Video | Language: English

Learn About The Key Fundamentals Of Nutrition & The Importance Of Healthy Eating

What you'll learn

What macronutrients are and the important role that they serve within our body
What energy balance is and how to calculate your TDEE
Gain a deep understanding on what micronutrients are and their important roles within our body
Learn what carbohydrates | proteins | fats are and the sources in which you can get them from to maintain a healthy balanced body

Requirements

You need a passion for nutrition
You need to be willing to help motivate others to eat more healthily

Description

In todays world we are told to not be judgemental & we should accept people for who they are. However, when 650+ million people worldwide are obese, we cannot just sit here and pretend everything is fine. We all need to take action and become advocates for healthy eating, which is why I have created this course.

In this course you will learn a variety number of things within nutrition, and by the end you should have gained new founded knowledge that you can take into your daily lives and start to become healthier and maintain it!

You will be taught about:

- Micronutrients

- Macronutrients

- Energy Balance

- What Nutrition Actually Is

- Most Common Nutrition Nutrition Myths

- Dietary Facts

Within each of these topics I will break down the key fundamentals of each - what build up nutrition as a whole.

I have created multiple slides with information that you will on screen to help the information sink it rather than just speak at you. I want all of my students to feel engaged and willing to learn.

Who this course is for:

People who have an interested in nutrition

Download link:
Kod:
rapidgator_net: https://rapidgator.net/file/36a5b3beb3ada967517fd4f7c0470d4d/xryut.Fundamentals.Of.Nutrition..The.Importance.of.Healthy.Eating.rar.html nitroflare_com: http://nitroflare.com/view/E865846D0CFB1ED/xryut.Fundamentals.Of.Nutrition..The.Importance.of.Healthy.Eating.rar
Links are Interchangeable - No Password - Single Extraction