Freelancing For Developers - A Complete Freelancing Course
MP4 | Video: AVC 1280x720 | Audio: AAC 44KHz 2ch | Duration: 1 Hours | Lec: 11 | 633 MB
Genre: eLearning | Language: English

A complete guide to freelancing

How To Monetize Your Skills As A Freelancer.
learn how to find out our best skills as a freelancer. We also learn how to pick up our best skill which will give us maximum return and help us boost our freelancing career. We also learn why it is important to list out our skills before we start our freelancing career.

How To Choose The Best Platform Suitable To Your Skills.
learn how to choose a proper platform to start your freelancing career. There are a lot of freelancing platforms available on the internet but choosing a proper platform is extremely important. In this lecture I will explain which is the best suitable platform for developers. Once you have selected a freelancing platform then we could go ahead and learn a few more techniques to become a freelancer.
How To Set Up A Professional Profile For Freelancing Success.
When it comes to freelancing, setting up your profile properly and professionally is extremely important. In this course we learn how to set up our profile to create a good impression on our potential client. I will provide you some tips and tricks to set up a profile which looks professional and can help you out in getting your very first project/job as a freelancer.
How To Create An Impressive Portfolio.
learn how to create an awesome portfolio. As a freelancer, your portfolio is the most important thing after your personal profile. Top rated freelancers always have a good portfolio which helps them get more clients. Having a portfolio is essential for beginners because it gives some proof to the client about your work and your skill level. So as a beginner freelancer you must build up your portfolio.
How To Get Your First Job As A Freelancer.
learn how to find and get your first job as a freelancer. We learn some methods to find the jobs which are suitable for you and which match-up with your skills. We also learn how to avoid getting cheated in freelancing sites.
How To Write A Good Proposal.
learn how to write a good proposal which will help you get your first job as a freelancer. I will explain with an example which things you should include in your proposal. I will give you a blueprint to write the perfect proposal which helped me to get my first job as a freelancer.
How To Prepare For Interview.
learn how to prepare for an interview. Before the client awards you the project he will invite you for a quick interview. Hence it is extremely important to know what is the best way to go through the interview, so that the client awards you the project.
How To Finalize Budget & Negotiate.
I explain some strategies to decide the budget of any project. We also learn why we should avoid some things while deciding the budget. We also learn how to negotiate in a proper way.
How To Increase Your Earning Potential.
In this lecture we learn how developers could increase their earning potential. I explain some exact strategies to increase your earning potential as a freelancer.

Download link:

uploaded_net:
[Misafirler Kayıt Olmadan Link Göremezler Lütfen Kayıt İçin Tıklayın ! ]

bigfile_to: