Forex Trading Mastery Vol. 4: Adopt a Trading Mindset
MP4 | Video: AVC 1280x720 | Audio: AAC 44KHz 2ch | Duration: 43M | Lec: 29 | 175 MB
Genre: eLearning | Language: English

Learn To WIN More Trades With a Fundamental Based Strategy - Forex for Experts

You'll discover a proven step by step system that elite traders use for identifying, engaging and executing winning trades so that you can make more money, waste less time with losing strategies and enjoy trading for a few hours per day.

Learn To WIN More Trades With a Fundamental Based Strategy - Forex for Experts
In this course you will understand the Forex markets, in much greater detail. Guaranteed.
You'll discover a proven step by step system that elite traders use for identifying, engaging and executing winning trades so that you can make more money, waste less time with losing strategies and enjoy trading for a few hours per day. This course is a new beginning and new future for financial freedom.
Master real trading skills quickly, without overtrading, with this unique Forex trading course for beginners.even if you have lost money trading Forex in the past.
What will I be able to DO after I enroll?
UNDERSTAND bridge aggregators to stop losing money with B Book brokers
SELECT liquidity partner to reduce costs and increase revenue
HOW to adopt a trading mindset for more profitability
ABILITY to keep calm under pressure increase winning trade %
IMPLEMENT a great risk management system to halt gains and grow capital
TRADE with a technical strategy for consistent account growth
WIN more money trading with a fundamental based strategy
Learn the secret the top %1 of Forex Traders know about Forex Trading.
I created this course because after 10 years of professional trading, many patterns became clear.
After the first couple years of my Trading career I got sick of the grind.the working hours upon hours, feeling burnout.worrying about if a large trade would win or lose.and I completely changed my approach.
I learned how to maintain a really high winning trade percentage.work less, earn more and enjoy the process a lot more.
My entire mindset changed.
Unfortunately, many of the forex trading course books and programs available are written based on very technical and difficult language and formulas, not at all for beginners.
.when your trading strategy is based something you do not fully understand, you are not going to make consistent profit..that's all changed now and a fresh approach is necessary.
What makes this course different is that I teach what actually works in easy simple steps.
That works.
.and I've actually used what I teach to always be at the very top or in the top %1 for every company I worked for.
This includes Investment Banks and a Billion Dollar Hedge Fund as well as some of the fastest growing companies on the planet.
.so this isn't some "trading theory".
What you will learn will not only help you make more money but will pull back the curtain so that you understand what trading forex really is.
This will help you make huge profit by trading forex, you are about to start the process of becoming an amazing trader in very little time, you can use what you learn here to quickly grow that business.
What will I learn specifically?
Understanding bridge aggregator and how to use it
Beginning to trade using white label
Truth about bridge aggregators and white labels cost
Trade whit FIX API
Reduce latency by using the PrimeXM X-Core System
Why is best for professional traders to use the X-Core system
Select a liquidity partner
The importance to select a liquidity partner
Get the best pricing and quotes
The correct trading mindset
The quick and dirty way to keep calm get even if are under pressure
Release stress
Overnight trades
The meaning of risk management
Acquire and create a risk management strategy
Take profit
Drawdown
Increase profit with trailing stop loss?
Fundamental trading strategy
In short you will learn specifically why, what, when, where and exactly how to trade forex, avoid unnecessary stress and learn to love what you do.
So, go ahead click the green buy now button on the right hand side, so you can become a trading master, leaving everyone scratching their heads as you make great profit trading forex for a few hours per day.
What have you got to lose? If you do nothing, nothing will change.
If you don't love the course, if it doesn't deliver on every promise, you can always get 100% of your money back, so there's no reason not to enroll.
Once you enroll you're given step by step instructions and easy to follow exercises.
Best of all, you'll have my help should you have questions or need help applying the techniques in a specific situation.

DOWNLOAD
uploadgig
Kod:
https://uploadgig.com/file/download/93e5Fbb5dbaa4c81/Yyqy2VHF_ForexTradingMasteryVol.4AdoptaTradingMindset.rar
nitroflare
Kod:
http://nitroflare.com/view/CAB9A834FEA648D/Yyqy2VHF_ForexTradingMasteryVol.4AdoptaTradingMindset.rar
rapidgator
Kod:
https://rapidgator.net/file/e9fcf4b14ac09b1004112dd5e12f3141/Yyqy2VHF_ForexTradingMasteryVol.4AdoptaTradingMindset.rar.html
turbobit
Kod:
http://turbobit.net/9jfawnjgya4l/Yyqy2VHF_ForexTradingMasteryVol.4AdoptaTradingMindset.rar.html