Improve your Etsy Store in 5 Days and make more Sales

What you'll learn

Beginners will learn how to improve their Etsy Store
We increase Sales in the Etsy Store with different strategies
We will brush up the product description

Requirements

You should know how to register on Etsy

Description

Do you plan to open an Etsy Store or do you already have one but it is just not taking off? Are you desperately in need for some advice how to make sales on Etsy? Then this class is just right for you!

I've been in your shoes. I was teaching in my private lessons agency and I just had the hope that - one day - my Internet Business would take off and I could quit that job. Not that I don't love teaching - I definitely do! - but I'm an early bird and my work started every day at 2 pm until late in the evening so it was definitely not the job I hoped to do forever.

In this class you'll learn some tips to get you started and make your store a bestselling one! After a few years of trial and error I finally figured there were more than just a few components to get right and make money online while I was sleeping (and work hard during wake hours ;-) ).

Just to make this clear upfront: There is NO shortcut and NO way to get rich quick! It's plain hard work. If you are willing to do the work you are at the right place. Well, if not, have a look but you are most probably waisting your time. Unfortunately, this is not easy - but which job is?
After all - we all need to work hard to get money for what we do, no matter what it is.

After this class you'll know how to set up your products correctly and which platforms you can leverage to make some extra advertising. If you get a few things right when you set up your store you are much more likely to set yourself up for success.

I show you what you can do when your sales are slow and also what you can do to make your product description much better. This is a first important step into Etsy SEO. But that's not all! in five videos I'll give you a lot of tips and tricks you can apply immediately to make more sales.

In the Etsy Makeover Challenge you'll learn:

How to make a professional first impression

How to give your Product Description a brush up

What to do when sales are slow

How to price your handmade Products

What the best Ways are to market your Etsy Products

I've also added a Bonus Video for you with a little surprise.

There is just one video for each day with instructions what you need to do for that day. It might take a bit longer on one day and much less on the other - it depends e.g. on how many products you have in store or how well you are already set up. Beside that, you can always go back, your Etsy Makeover Challenge will always be there, waiting for you apply the things I show you step by step.

If you ask me if I'm the super hero on Etsy - I'm sorry, I'm not. There will always be people who make more sales or may have figured the one or other thing before I do. But be sure I'm here and help you along the way find your success on Etsy. No, I'm not selling on Etsy for 10+ years. But I'm selling my products online for longer than that time. That's why I've learned the one or other thing along the way and know what works and what doesn't.

Please note: I have three different Etsy Stores and also my digital scrapbooking store at Digidesignresort. The store I use here as an example is a super new store I'm building in this and in the "Etsy Marketing and SEO Mastery" Course from scratch. Please be aware of that, at the time you join this class the store might not have made 1000s of sales but it will serve as a guinea pig.

After all success is different for each of us.

Who this course is for:

Etsy Sellers with slow sales
Beginning Etsy Sellers
Anyone who wants to sell handmade products online
People who'd like to increase sales in their Etsy Store

Download link:
Kod:
rapidgator_net: https://rapidgator.net/file/585dfb76ea20341c6d07f4cc756cacd2/zwf98.Etsy.Makeover.Challenge.5.Days.rar.html nitroflare_com: https://nitroflare.com/view/F727D8AA0C8CC12/zwf98.Etsy.Makeover.Challenge.5.Days.rar
Links are Interchangeable - No Password - Single Extraction