Email Communication Done Different
MP4 | Video: AVC 1280x720 | Audio: AAC 44KHz 2ch | Duration: 36M | Lec: 11 | 621 MB
Genre: eLearning | Language: English
The first class where Darth Vader and Frank Underwood help teach you about emails.

Email communication is a necessary skill to succeed in the world of business. But it's boring to learn.

I've been through a lot of professional development seminars on emails. They are snoozers. They don't know how to deliver the topic in an engaging way.

So I decided to bring my main dudes Billy and Chad on camera to make it more fun. You'll see what I mean.

In this course:

You'll learn the ETTIQUETTE of business email: how to write emails like a human being, how to match other's tone of voice, and the art of brevity.
We'll talk about EFFECTIVENESS, or writing emails that get the job done: how to get a response to a cold email, get a meeting, and the science of "the hard ask".
You'll see EXAMPLE email threads from all your favorite movie franchises - Jurassic Park, Star Wars, Lord of the Rings, and more! (okay, all of my favorite movie franchises)
This class is designed for beginners. Are you just starting your professional career? Does success at your job largely depend on your email game? Is the world of email communication as foreign to you as the Amazon Jungle?

Then hop on board, and welcome to the ride.

Download link:

uploaded_net:
[Misafirler Kayıt Olmadan Link Göremezler Lütfen Kayıt İçin Tıklayın ! ]

bigfile_to:
[Misafirler Kayıt Olmadan Link Göremezler Lütfen Kayıt İçin Tıklayın ! ]
Links are Interchangeable - No Password - Single Extraction