Data Science - Advanced Linear Regression
MP4 | Video: AVC 1280x720 | Audio: AAC 44KHz 2ch | Duration: 1 Hours | Lec: 8 | 95 MB
Genre: eLearning | Language: English

Case studies from the actual world
This course is for students who wish to expend their knowledge about linear regression, beyond the technical details.
This course is not for students without any background.

Course Description

Linear regression is not sexy. Surely not as sexy as deep learning. But you should know, that linear regression is the most important machine learning model.

In practice, nearly every data science team in almost every company is using some form of linear regression to solve their problems. That's because the model is simple, has a stable variance, and practically, can address most of the issues in many domains.

But there is another reason, which is far more important, to why you should focus on learning linear regression. The intuition behind linear regression is very easy to understand, and that intuition can cast for all the rest of the supervising models. If you understand, thoroughly, that intuition, you will understand the intuition behind all the rest of the prediction models.

That's why, to my opinion, linear regression is the sexiest machine learning model.

At this course, I will cover the main topics of linear regression. For every topic, I will show the high level mathematical formula and focus on the intuition which lays behind that formula.

After that, we will deal with the implications of that intuition, and discuss about the best way to model the data is such a situation.

You won't see any code here because the code is the easy part, and you have plenty of other courses for that.
You will also won't see complex mathematical formulas, and the emphasis will be about the intuition behind the math.

These materials are enlightening when you first encounter them.

See you at the course.

Download link:
Kod:
rapidgator_net: https://rapidgator.net/file/680a7088e595d0fed1968009ca805e9e/wqki3.Data.Science..Advanced.Linear.Regression.rar.html nitroflare_com: http://nitroflare.com/view/F8300D240ABB16B/wqki3.Data.Science..Advanced.Linear.Regression.rar
Links are Interchangeable - No Password - Single Extraction