Create A Motion Comic Pt 3: Adobe After Effects
Duration: 27m | Video: h264, yuv420p, 1280x720 30fps | Audio: aac, 44100 Hz, 2ch | 434 MB
Genre: eLearning | Language: English
Welcome to another installment of my Motion Comics series, this time focusing on Adobe After Effects! I'll show you how I animate comic art using material pulled from public domain Golden Age comics.

A few words about Adobe After Effects- this is a huge program with a ton of features and options. In the same way Photoshop allows you to create virtually any image you can think of, After Effects lets you manipulate footage, still images like jpgs, graphics like Illustrator shapes, words, and sound all in one. These combined elements are called "Compositions" in After Effects, and you can nest a composition within a composition, or have a sequence of compositions like any other video editor such as premiere or iMovie.

As complicated as After Effects looks, a lot of the basic elements of layers, transformations, opacity and pixel dimensions are no different than Adobe Photoshop. We simply have the added element of time, which means a transformation can occur over a period of time- that's the basics of motion pictures. If you are completely new to After Effects and want to learn more after this class I highly recommend Jake Bartlett on Skillshare, who has a lengthy list of classes regarding the topic.

Download link:

uploaded_net:
[Misafirler Kayıt Olmadan Link Göremezler Lütfen Kayıt İçin Tıklayın ! ]

bigfile_to:
[Misafirler Kayıt Olmadan Link Göremezler Lütfen Kayıt İçin Tıklayın ! ]
Links are Interchangeable - No Password - Single Extraction