Create a Killer Video Sales Letter And Skyrocket Your Sales
MP4 | Video: AVC 1280x720 | Audio: AAC 44KHz 2ch | Duration: 1 Hours | Lec: 18 | 117 MB
Genre: eLearning | Language: English
Master The Art of Persuasion With This Proven 7 Steps Script Formula. Create Video Sales Letters That Actually Sell!

Do you know the traditional sales-letter...? The long one that stretches down your browser for 10 pages?
Well...It's DEAD
The most predominant trend now in online marketing is Video sales letter (VSL). It pretty much doesn't matter what you need to sell, video sales letter is the ideal tool for the job. The common wisdom says that a good 2-4 minute VSL can beat an old-style sales letter by as much as 300%.
Why? Because people are tired of reading 5-25 pages packed with information to take a decision. They want the facts, and they want them fast.
Today we are facing the rise of TONS of new software making it easier than ever to actually CREATE good looking videos fast (the easiest and most common one is...Powerpoint (!)).
So, what's the problem?
Simple. Most people's video sales letters sell close to nothing. Not because they can't make video (that's the easy part), but because they don't know what script to use in their videos to actually make a sale!
Now if you already have sales letter, what if you could convert that sales-letter into an engaging video that could triple sales?
And what if these nearly hypnotic videos were dirt simple to make, no camera required?
Well, you' are lucky!
In today's frenetic and fast paced world, grabbing your customer's attention is more important than ever before. And nothing is better than a Video Sales Letter. Face it, we live in a viral world full of grumpy cats, laughing babies and endless epic fails.
Today, when a potential customer lands on your site if you don't grab them immediately they're on to the next bright, shiny object.
The truth: If you want to make sales online, you need a killer Video Sales Letter.
Have I already mentioned that a Video Sales Letter can convert up to 300% better than a regular sales letter?
Until just recently, you'd have to pay a small fortune to get a pro to write one for you.
Well not any more.
With this course I will show you how you can create your first sales letter in hours, not days.
All you need to do is follow this proven 7 steps formula you can use right now for your script, to boost your video sales letter results.
Even more importantly, in this course you will acquire the right mind set so you will instantly grasp the crucial ingredients in the Art of Persuasion.
When we learn something new, I add it to the course - at no additional cost to you!
This is a course that will continue to add more and more to every aspect of your business life.
In addition to the Udemy 30-day money back guarantee, you have my personal guarantee that you will love what you learn in this course. If you ever have any questions please feel free to send me a message and I will do my best to get back to you as soon as possible!

Download link:

uploaded_net:
[Misafirler Kayıt Olmadan Link Göremezler Lütfen Kayıt İçin Tıklayın ! ]

bigfile_to:
[Misafirler Kayıt Olmadan Link Göremezler Lütfen Kayıt İçin Tıklayın ! ]
Links are Interchangeable - No Password - Single Extraction