Aprende a usar Componentes javascript con PHP y Symfony
MP4 | Video: AVC 1280x720 | Audio: AAC 44KHz 2ch | Duration: 3 Hours | Lec: 31 | 347 MB
Genre: eLearning | Language: Spanish

Start thinking like a true Fullstack programmer.

One of my main passions is to learn, teach and share what I have learned. That's why I developed this course to show you the experience of developing real web applications that combine several technologies to get the best result and get you to understand what a real Fullstack programmer should think about.

Let's start by understanding what it's like to be a programmer of this type.

To consider yourself a Fullstack programmer you must have knowledge in areas such as:

Development of graphical interfaces that adapt to different devices.
Know how to program in technologies next to the client.
Know at least one programming language next to the server.
Know about database construction.
Have control over version control of your source code.
Use tools for component management.
Manage frameworks, libraries and plugins in both the frontend and the backend.
This kind of knowledge is not trivial and have it all in one course. Impossible? No, because in the way that I have structured it will take you by the hand with a series of examples and activities that will show you how to be able to have a sufficient base in each of these aspects.

I gathered in this course the experience lived in the development of real Web applications that unite several technologies to obtain the best result.

When doing this course you will have:

A base project adaptable to different devices, which you can continue to use in all your work.
A virtualized, fully operational Linux test server for you to live the experience of managing and managing your projects as if you were on a real server.
You will learn how to integrate javascript components into a Web project.
You will use a language as popular as PHP with the framework Symfony, one of the most successful in this programming language.
You will learn how to use tools for managing and building databases.
You will see how to use GIT, one of the best version drivers of the moment.
You will learn how to install tools for managing Web components such as Bower and Composer.
You will understand how to work very well with all these technologies.
And last but not least, you'll learn how to install and use a source code editor as powerful as Atom.
If you want to see everything that this course can offer you, consult the classes that are open and you will see that you have what you are looking for to show you how a Fullstack programmer should work.

Download link:

uploadgig_com:
[Misafirler Kayıt Olmadan Link Göremezler Lütfen Kayıt İçin Tıklayın ! ]

uploaded_net:
Links are Interchangeable - No Password - Single Extraction