Amazon Copywriting Master Course - Write Copy That Sells
MP4 | Video: AVC 1280x720 | Audio: AAC 44KHz 2ch | Duration: 3 Hours | Lec: 49 | 566 MB
Genre: eLearning | Language: English

Triple your conversion rates and sales with REAL Live Case Studies (Mini copy crash course Included)

The thing that guarantees higher rank

The thing that guarantees your advertising is PROFITABLE.

Triple your conversion rates and sales with REAL Live Case Studies (Mini copy crash course Included)
Do you want to know what the missing link of your amazon business is?
The thing that guarantees higher rank
The thing that guarantees higher sales
The thing that guarantees your advertising is PROFITABLE.
It's the COPY!
If you can't write copy, your entire business falls apart.
Bad copy leads to low sales.
Amazon then punishes you with low ranks.
Your competitors overtake you.
Lower rank, lower sales,
Amazon product dies.
Slowly but surly products disappear from the market place. You don't make enough money to call this a business, and everything you hoped and dreamed for starts to crumble.
However if your amazon listing CAN turn visitors into customers, amazon will reward you with the life of your dreams.
What happens when you start to get higher conversions?
Instant High Rankings
Think about it, if both you and a competitor get 100 people to your page. Your competitor sells 20 items, and you sell 40 items .
Who do you think amazon will want at the top of their ranks.
Of course, it's YOU.
Higher conversions wins all the time.
Higher return on Advertising spend!
What if you and a competitor both spend 100$ on bringing 100 people to your page through paid advertising. Let's say you get 30 sales and your competitor only gets 5.
This means that your $100 will have a much higher return on investment and you're business will grow and grow while your competitors struggle to make any cash.
The difference is COPY.
Your copy is the missing link that will change everything in your amazon business. If you get this right, ranks, sales and success follow immediately after.
Changing the copy directly influences your entire business. By changing a few words or paragraphs you can make your marketing cheaper, get faster rankings and more sales immediately.
"But I don't know how to write copy!!"
Does this sound familiar?
You get ready to write the copy for your amazon page your mind goes blank. Your copywriting sessions are just you staring at a blank white page. You have no idea what to write.
Well. That's why I wrote it all FOR YOU.
You'll get all my templates for the headlines, bullets and descriptions so you can literally copy & paste my high conversions into your business.
This course will not only tell you how to write, but I also provide detailed examples as well. You get templates for every part of the copy.
The Templates You Get Include:
The Three Highest Converting (and tested) Headline Formulas
My 5 Bullet Template For Instant Impulse Buys
My Copy&Paste Description Template For 40% conversions
I've also included some amazing modules that you wont see anywhere else.
Fly-on-the-Wall Section
This section takes you into our business and reveals our exact products that have 20-40% conversion rates.
I'll show you our products on amazon and you'll see exactly what we are doing.
I almost didn't include this module because we know people will copy our products, however I wanted to be completely transparent and reveal what we are doing to increase our conversion rates.
The Copy Crash course
This golden nugget could have been an entire course on it's own. I choose a random product completely from scratch. I then plan, prepare and write the copy in front of your eyes until everything is ready for a high converting amazon listing.
Just following the copy crash course will give you everything you need to succeed with your copywriting on amazon.
Let's be honest. If you can't write copy for your amazon listing, then everything else in your business will fall apart. Bad copy leads to poor rankings, expensive marketing, dropping below competitors, lower sales, and crushed margins. Everything goes into a downward spiral until you can't even afford to restock.
You know that this is a missing link in your business, and you know you don't have the skills of a high converting copywriter. You know that if you just had the templates, layouts and structure of a high converting amazon seller, then you would be able to succeed on amazon.
In this course, that's what you get.
Get ready to take your amazon business to new heights with the amazon conversion crusher course.
Your shortcut to rank and sales is finally here.
Enrol now and start turning your Amazon business into the success that you know it can be. I can't wait to see you inside the program.

DOWNLOAD
uploadgig
Kod:
https://uploadgig.com/file/download/420497681934e24a/YS4S8nVA_AmazonCopywritingMasterCourseWriteCopyThatSells.rar
nitroflare
Kod:
http://nitroflare.com/view/07C67C990863708/YS4S8nVA_AmazonCopywritingMasterCourseWriteCopyThatSells.rar
rapidgator
Kod:
https://rapidgator.net/file/4508df2bb75c14c8cb24a93f0e4aa0d3/YS4S8nVA_AmazonCopywritingMasterCourseWriteCopyThatSells.rar.html
turbobit
Kod:
http://turbobit.net/sx5d7nra1dsn/YS4S8nVA_AmazonCopywritingMasterCourseWriteCopyThatSells.rar.html