h264, yuv420p, 1280x720|ENGLISH, aac, 44100 Hz, 2 channels, s16 | 4h 51 mn | 991.47 MB
Created by: Suresh Kumar Srivastava
Advanced C# programming tutorials/topics for C# .NET Projects/ C# Multithreading/ C# Generics/Reflection/ C# Interviews

What you'll learn

Good understanding of advanced C# features
Advanced C# features implementation
Exception handling in detail
Generics and Multithreading
Extension Methods, Nullable Type and Lambda Expressions
Reflection and Attributes
Dynamic Language Support for Dynamic Languages - JavaScript, Python
Understanding of Advanced Features helpful in Software Development

Requirements

Understanding of Object Oriented C#
Free Visual Studio Community edition

Description

This "Advanced C# : Empower Yourself with Advanced C# Skills" course has good advanced C# programming topics in detail and valuable in software development.

Why learn Advanced C#

Preferred language for Enterprise Solution

Enrich your C# skills

To provide efficient solution

Implement/Understand complex techniques

Better Development/Maintenance of C# projects/products

Flexible and Extensible software design

Well prepared for interview

Design and development of a product requires great understanding of implementation language. The complexity of real world application requires the use of strength of language to provide robust, flexible and efficient solution. C# provides the Object Oriented capability and lot of rich features to stand with changing demand of current world application requirement.

The course covers variety of advanced C# programming concepts used in software development : Delegates and Events, Multithreading, Generics, Exception Handling, Extension Methods, Nullable Types, Lambda Expressions, Reflection, Attributes, Dynamic Language Support.

This "Advanced C# : Empower Yourself with Advanced C# Skills" tutorial explains the advanced features of C# in step-wise manner. All the topics have been explained with C# programs in simple way. You will also see the demonstration of source code implementation for each topic with good examples and programs. This course will improve the advanced C# programming skills of developers who have basic understanding of C# coding. You will learn rich advanced C# programming concepts which will help in providing efficient solution of software projects. You will be able to understand and implement all the advanced c# techniques and apply in C# projects/code. This tutorial will also help you to present yourself well for advanced C# coding interview questions.

This course is third one in my complete C# Design and Development course series-

C# Basics for Beginners : Learn C# Programming In Simple Way

C# Programming : Learn Object Oriented C# Programming

Advanced C# : Empower Yourself with Advanced C# Skills

Design Patterns In C# Made Simple

Course will be updated with adding new topics and existing topics will be provided in detail to have good understanding of advanced features of C# programming to build the technical strength and shape your career.

In this advanced C# course, I have used Visual Studio Professional, you can use Free Community edition.

This advanced C# online course on udemy will be great help to developers as very few books/tutorials are available to provide good knowledge on advanced C# programming concepts. Also it will be a good complement to any book/tutorial.

What Students Say-

"I learnt all the key Advanced C# skills that I was lacking. There was no overlap with what I have learnt elsewhere. I was so drawn in that I copied all the slides and I completed all of the exercises. I even learnt to fix my own bugs! Great course. Thanks!"

"Course is detailed and thorough."

"Very good course. Explain all. Thanks."

"The course introduces the advanced C# topics in a comprehensive manner. Overall very good course"

"Its easy to understand and quickly grasp"

"Really good Course. Everything is very well explained."

"The instructor's lecture is clear and uses many examples."

"Good course with advanced C# topics."

"Good much for me. Thank you."

"Good course with advanced C# topics. Thus an in-depth explanation of the topics with real-life illustration(s) or examples would have been great. Rather than direct dive into coding (Not so cool for those just learning about those concepts for the first time).. However great topics were covered here, especially utilizing python in c#"

"Course contents are good. Good explanation with an example."

So what are you waiting for, click on Buy button to enroll now and start learning.
Who this course is for:

Students who want to enhance their C# skills to work on Software Development
Software Developers/Engineers to apply different features to develop/maintain the efficient software product
Software Architects to analyse and propose better solution considering languages capability

Screenshots

Download link:
Kod:
rapidgator_net: https://rapidgator.net/file/3f1423064e8da48b128b6ac225960560/pxyor.Advanced.C.Programming.for.C..NET.ProjectsInterviews.rar.html nitroflare_com: https://nitroflare.com/view/026424ABF0F30AC/pxyor.Advanced.C.Programming.for.C..NET.ProjectsInterviews.rar
Links are Interchangeable - No Password - Single Extraction