61% Profit In 1 Month - Crush Your Forex Trading Paradigm (2016)
MP4 | Video: AVC 1280x720 | Audio: AAC 44KHz 2ch | Duration: 1.5 Hours | Lec: 25 | 1.68 GB
Genre: eLearning | Language: English

How A Simple Coinflip Can Change The Game

Many people consider trading forex and other securities to be a world reserved for only the hyper intellectuals. This leads many of us to believe that being a successful currency trader is out of reach and therefore trading is a very complex endeavour.

This course is here to pull apart all the assumptions you hold about forex trading and rebuild your trading worldview from the ground up.

I will introduce to you a mindbogglingly simple idea that will reduce trading down to one simple step. You can forget the rest. Forget everything you know in fact.

This is not just hype. Once you have been shown the system I will show you a forex trading robot (a Metatrader 4 Expert Advisor) that I have built to automatically implement this strategy and run constantly. You will see footage of the account from the very start of this EA running and watch the account profits shoot for the sky.

I completely understand if you think that this all sounds too good and if I just sound like just another hack trader who has no idea what he is doing. To be completely honest, I would too. But this stuff truly is this simple - not easy, but simple.If you are not open minded enough to venture in and find out, then that is totally fine. No hard feelings. For the rest of you who are interested but not sure, remember that you still have a 100% refund available if you aren't satisfied.

Download link:

uploaded_net:
[Misafirler Kayıt Olmadan Link Göremezler Lütfen Kayıt İçin Tıklayın ! ]

bigfile_to:
Links are Interchangeable - No Password - Single Extraction